Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88
Had a great time, 1st time at the track with a lot to learn and didn't do test day.
Temps were 90 to 94, but was a dry heat. :D

Came for the 3hr Enduro, finished 2nd in class (E3) out of 10, 13th overall out of 33.
Big thanks to Mike Shawham E30 guy, I hope I didn't spoil him with my car. :D
1st race on his rookie permit and he drove at night, great job.
Also a big thanks for Charlie Hayes doing a great fueling job and Elliott helping, couldn't have done it with out you guys.
Big Thanks.

No video of the Enduro but I have a good PTE race on Sunday I'll post soon.
Good times.
J~
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Red_5

Red_5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Region:SoCal
  • Car Number:515
This was my first weekend racing and man was it hot. I was happy to get my through my first 2 races without incident.

Here's whittled down version of my PTE race on Sunday.
http://www.youtube.c...ns#grid/uploads

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
Fun racing with you Red.
Funner watching me go through that dust cloud than driving it. :blink:
J~
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
I've chopped, cut, sliced, diced my video to death and can't get them to upload, so here's some of Rob B.
J~

http://www.trackhq.c...wait-what-4125/

Rob Burgoon

Rob Burgoon

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:91
The top video has my fastest lap of the weekend, and the second video is Eric Richter getting the hang of my new seat and how my car handles before the enduro.

The official highlight reel and race report is here:

http://www.trackhq.c...wait-what-4125/
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
Hey Rob, saw the 949 pic, didn't see the rest (mine):D on Vanhap.com
Where are they? And is SoCal or NorCal updating the Enduro points?
J~

Rob Burgoon

Rob Burgoon

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Hey Rob, saw the 949 pic, didn't see the rest (mine):D on Vanhap.com
Where are they? And is SoCal or NorCal updating the Enduro points?
J~

Not sure what you're talking about with the pics.

Nor cal does the points:

http://www.nasanorca...11/WERC2011.htm
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

Not sure what you're talking about with the pics.

Nor cal does the points:

http://www.nasanorca...11/WERC2011.htm

Pic were taken of the winners after the Enduro, I assumed it was a NASA and/or Vanhap guy doing it.
Didn't see it on Vanhap, don't know where to look in NASA SoCal.

I shouldn't really be looking for them, I was having a really bad hair day and no cap. :D
J~

Rob Burgoon

Rob Burgoon

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts
ahh, no idea, sorry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users