Adam Molaver

Adam Molaver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Region:Mid-Atlantic
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:50

So you can get it through your obviously thick mellon!!!! I am telling you if a 1.6 is beating a top top top 99 in SCCA at Mid Ohio the 99 sure as hell can't win at the NASA nationals or any other damn NASA race at Mid Ohio. Got it now?????

So bring your competitive 99 over and blow your wad of money for the NASA nationals, and bring some of that NASA flavored coolaid you are drinking with you because you will need it!

Mueller Schmueller WTF does he have to do with it, read between the lines he isn't the rule maker! Mueller you know you are on my cool list!

And furthermore AHM I just looked it up in GL region there has been exactly one race won by a 99 whoo f+cking hoo, thats at all tracks combined! And by the way it was raining that day! Tells you Price can drive like a mother but can't win if its sunny and 80 degree in his top top and I mean top 99!!!!!

we are racing this weekend @ Mid Oh and Price will be there once again so just get on the GL website after the weekend and see where he finshes.

I really have no bone to pick with you AHM and this is my last comment about this stupid bullsh*t! So just let it die NASA sure has!

just so we're clear.. you're saying that the scca rules make the 99 an underdog? good luck with that position...

my 'obviously thick mellon[sp]' finds your 12 year old communication skills entertaining. is your daddy gonna beat up my daddy too?

perhaps you should switch to decaf...

ahm

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

just so we're clear.. you're saying that the scca rules make the 99 an underdog? good luck with that position...

my 'obviously thick mellon[sp]' finds your 12 year old communication skills entertaining. is your daddy gonna beat up my daddy too?

perhaps you should switch to decaf...

ahm

see you at the Nationals

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Adam Molaver

Adam Molaver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
lmao - another internet tough guy.

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

I really have no bone to pick with you AHM and this is my last comment about this stupid bullsh*t! So just let it die NASA sure has!

Does that sound tough to you? the world isn't out to get you NOR AM I! :P See you at the Nationals!!!!! and I will give you a smily face so you dont think I am being a meanie :)

K. Webb

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

AJ Roderick

AJ Roderick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Region:Neohio
  • Car Number:56
I think I will come just to watch this race :lol:
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Ken Wilkinson

Ken Wilkinson

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Region:Mid Atlantic
  • Car Number:228
I'll be there too and I bet my restrictor plate is smaller than yours! :wacko:

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
See you there. signed me (another internet tough guy) roglmao

K. Webb

Charlie Hayes

Charlie Hayes

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Region:West Coast
  • Car Number:22
I will be there working and a 95% chance of racing. :D
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill

trimless

trimless

Low Budget Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Region:Texas
  • Car Number:11
I'm bringing my 1.6 with all 101 foot pounds of 99 butt kickin torque :D
G. Corley
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

I'm bringing my 1.6 with all 101 foot pounds of 99 butt kickin torque :D

just bring your 99 you will be just fine :D

K. Webb

Chains

Chains

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Region:Central FL
  • Car Year:9199
  • Car Number:17

lmao - another internet tough guy.

While I am no internet tough guy, I own a 1.6 and a 99, both Nationally competitive in the SCCA. "Kwebb" had a chance recntly to run in SCCA trim against my 1.6 at WG, now while I don't know the answer, I will guess that he would not choose to repeat the race with a 37mm plate in his car. I would also guess that if you and him have the chance to race against each other in any trim, you would find yourself out classed both on and off the track.... :blink:

You won a few races in March at VIR running high 20's and low 21's, after seeing that you may want to rethink your trip, top level SCCA 1.6's run high 18's and low 19's as is the TR set at VIR by a 1.6, our very own Donut King of the SE....Me and a few friends from the Sunshine State will be at the Nasa Natl's this year, yet I regret it will be in a down on power 1.6 or a high speed kick n go, before a 99'... :lol: <_< ....Hope to see you there in your 99' :D

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

Time for some decaf Webb? :rolleyes:

FWIW: There are some very good local drivers running 1.6 cars that may not be known nationally, but who have a lot of hours on Mid-O and are tough to beat.

Locals always do well at Mid Ohio... laps definitely pay off there. Lots of guys race there 9 out of 10 times they race.
Jim

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

john mueller

john mueller

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Mueller Schmueller WTF does he have to do with it, read between the lines he isn't the rule maker! Mueller you know you are on my cool list!

Yeah Kyle I know we're cool B) ... But wow, I've never been "Sch'erd" before. :lol:

While I don't 'make' the rules I do have a strong voice in influencing the direction of the conversation.

i believe john mueller is monitoring results nationwide on the effectiveness of the nasa rule changes. perhaps he can chime in with some more details.

ahm

NASA has be monitoring, and with all due respect to KWebb (and the like) overall results have show a decent mix of models. Therefore, NASA has decided NOT to make any rule adjustments prior to the end of the 2011 racing season. I am working on obtaining the permissions to allow me to publish documentation so you all can see what we see... Until then you just have to believe it's not a conspiracy.

Nevertheless, I do expect to have shock specs and the procedure in how they will be tested at Nationals published soon (target is Aug 1st). NASAs Shock specs for 2011 are exactly the same as SCCA's.
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Adam Molaver

Adam Molaver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

While I am no internet tough guy, I own a 1.6 and a 99, both Nationally competitive in the SCCA. "Kwebb" had a chance recntly to run in SCCA trim against my 1.6 at WG, now while I don't know the answer, I will guess that he would not choose to repeat the race with a 37mm plate in his car. I would also guess that if you and him have the chance to race against each other in any trim, you would find yourself out classed both on and off the track.... :blink:

You won a few races in March at VIR running high 20's and low 21's, after seeing that you may want to rethink your trip, top level SCCA 1.6's run high 18's and low 19's as is the TR set at VIR by a 1.6, our very own Donut King of the SE....Me and a few friends from the Sunshine State will be at the Nasa Natl's this year, yet I regret it will be in a down on power 1.6 or a high speed kick n go, before a 99'... :lol: <_< ....Hope to see you there in your 99' :D

you have made a very poor assumption; did i say anything about being able to win at mid-o? with 114hp, i know i'm outgunned by at least 10 and probably closer to 15hp to those 2:18 cars. and, as i've said before, i know i'm not the fastest guy to ever strap into an SM. i'm well aware of the SCCA times at VIR - so what? seems to me there were 99s running in the lead group that weekend and they weren't running a 37mm plate.

none of that changes the fact that on the national scale - regional races across the country - i believe nasa is seeing closer, competitive racing for all the car types. at a particular track, one type may have an advantage, and if you only race at that one track and you've got the 'wrong' car, life sucks. maybe mid-o is friendlier to the 1.6, and so what if it is? thats not the only race this year. and frankly, with what folks are willing to do to win the championship, i don't really want the rules based only on those results. all of this was hashed and rehashed in this thread http://mazdaracers.c...topic=397&st=0.

as far as being 'outclassed both on and off the track'..wow. yeah, the pair of you are really exuding class. :lol:

ahm

Chains

Chains

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Region:Central FL
  • Car Year:9199
  • Car Number:17

did i say anything about being able to win at mid-o? and, as i've said before, i know i'm not the fastest guy to ever strap into an SM. i'm well aware of the SCCA times at VIR - so what?

none of that changes the fact that on the national scale - regional races across the country - i believe nasa is seeing closer, competitive racing for all the car types. at a particular track, one type may have an advantage, and if you only race at that one track and you've got the 'wrong' car, life sucks. maybe mid-o is friendlier to the 1.6, and so what if it is? thats not the only race this year. and frankly, with what folks are willing to do to win the championship, i don't really want the rules based only on those results. all of this was hashed and rehashed in this thread http://mazdaracers.c...topic=397&st=0.

as far as being 'outclassed both on and off the track'..wow. yeah, the pair of you are really exuding class. :lol:

ahm

You dont care about winning
You dont care about being fast in SM
You dont care about lap times at VIR
You dont care if we have parity at a Championship race
You dont care to see rules changed based on Champ outcome
You dont care that life sucks for drivers far more talented than you

Seems to me you only care about running your mouth about alot of stuff you really don't care about???....lol. You're entitled to your opinion even if you really don't care,,,,I think......Unless you don't care about that either....lol.

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
That avatar is so dam disturbing :)

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Tom Hampton

Tom Hampton

Egregious Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts
  • Region:South west
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:41

Yeah, not quite the same as his profile pic. Posted Image

-tch
Build: www.tomhampton.info

video: vimeo.com/tomhampton

Support: X-Factor Racing

I didn't lose, I just got outspent!

Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts

Yeah, not quite the same as his profile pic. Posted Image

they actually look pretty similar :P :P

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

AJ Roderick

AJ Roderick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Region:Neohio
  • Car Number:56

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that :)
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users