Todd Green

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Region:Utah
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:60

I liked the race, but I cringed a bit at our NASCAR commentators making comments about the co-drivers, and the brake tapping - he has not idea what pad knock-back is over the rumble strips.

I cringed when I heard Waltrip yell "Boogity, boogity, boogity..." at the start of the race. Though he made up for it when he was having trouble getting out of the car after his lap and said he had to take his time to avoid the skid marks left in his underwear.

And yes, Kent, very clean race (but not always like this), especially on the last lap. Lowndes didnt have the pass, and he knew it and let Tander get the win. Class Act

+1. It was refreshing to see clean racing between the two of them with no divebombs, door banging. or punting at the end of the race. Made my day.

NASA Utah SM Director

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation Endurance race winner - Any endurance race wins Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

OK link is working now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhmEq1t8GGQ

I believe the boy had a few visions of the Lord during that ride.
  • _Q_ likes this
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users