• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

dtfastbear

dtfastbear

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Region:NorCal
Who's in, gang? I think we've got the Mazda Teen Challenge contingent coming up to fight it out for the championship, so I'm expecting some great racing up front.

Hope to see all the regulars and some cross over folks who haven't had enough this year racing just the SCCA calendar!

Former driver

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Sacslider

Sacslider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:27
I'm in.
Craig Evans
NASA NorCal SpecMiata Director Retired
NASA Norcal Region Champion - SpecMiata 2011, 2013<p>
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88
My wirering harness issue, raised it's ugly head again at BW on Sunday.
I really need to get that all redone correctly. Need to for sure for the 6hr at TH in Dec.
I'm out.
J~
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

ToddW

ToddW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:67
I'm in.

Jaime Florence

Jaime Florence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Region:West Coast
  • Car Year:1993
  • Car Number:96
Can't wait. I'll be there.
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Duncan

Duncan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
I'm in. My first NORCAL race.

Duncan
Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Charlie Hayes

Charlie Hayes

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Car Number:22
Im ready, but will the car be ready? dun dun dun. :scratchchin: :spin: :glare: Can't wait it WILL be an absolutely top notch race.

Vance, Skeer, and I will be ending the TMC. Though Im out of the chase for points, but I figure I should make it hard for them unless one of them pays out for a block. :whistling:

I love being at the track everyday working, everyone better get ready for any condition. The weather is nuts, your wishing you wore shorts one minute and 5 minutes later its pouring outside. :uhwhat:
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995

Im ready, but will the car be ready? dun dun dun. :scratchchin: :spin: :glare: Can't wait it WILL be an absolutely top notch race.

Vance, Skeer, and I will be ending the TMC. Though Im out of the chase for points, but I figure I should make it hard for them unless one of them pays out for a block. :whistling:

I love being at the track everyday working, everyone better get ready for any condition. The weather is nuts, your wishing you wore shorts one minute and 5 minutes later its pouring outside. :uhwhat:

Which race for the TMC...next one or the last one?

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Charlie Hayes

Charlie Hayes

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
Oct 29/30th.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Car Number:88
With Deans SCCA invite, if we could get Ken and the Oregon crew down, We'd have another top teir weekend.
J~
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Dan Cooper

Dan Cooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Region:33 - San Francisco
  • Car Number:40 ;-)
I'll be in the stands. Gimme a call if you don't feel good come race day :)
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Elliott Skeer

Elliott Skeer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Region:Nor/So Cal
  • Car Number:17
Ill be there, Hoping to keep Vance there both days (if he beats me Sat he wins the TMC and is going to Buttonwillow Sunday. If I beat him both days I win the TMC). So its going to be crazy with double points for you guys and the finale for TMC. Looks like its going to be an action packed weekend!
"Punk Ass Kid" -Track HQ's top SM contributor.
Working to call myself a GT driver.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Jaime Florence

Jaime Florence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
I hope that Laura's foot is better in time to race!...but I was thinking about it. It might be nice to have old Mr. Thomas out there kicking around with us. With the kids in town, not to mention Charlie back from the Nationals with his short wheelbase car...I'm not sure you can handle it...given that your not getting any younger and you haven't really been in SM much this year...but maybe your up for the challenge? The glove has been thrown.
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

ToddW

ToddW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:67
Acuweather predicting sunshine sat, clouds (no rain) sun.....most excellent.

Ohh snap! :smash:
>>>>The glove has been thrown.
  • Elliott Skeer likes this

dtfastbear

dtfastbear

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
If Laura's foot is recovered, she'll be racing on Saturday. Of course, I'll probably be so disgusted from watching your Saturday performance, Jaime, that I'll have to push her out of the seat on Sunday to put the smack down on you.

If Laura can't drive, I'll be starting from the back on Saturday (I'm busy with Art of Road Racing stuff during qual) but will STILL make my way through the field and then pass you on the outside through T9 while waving out my window in an effort to completely demoralize you.

You should have learned by now - don't poke the sleeping bear! ;-)
  • Charlie Hayes likes this

Former driver

TORacing

TORacing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Region:Northern California
  • Car Year:1994
  • Car Number:10
Oh My! Bravo, could be worth the admission...I'll be in the SE30 for one race and my team mate Mike Courtney in for the other,
Anyone got a SM they'd like some data on?

Tommy O

Charlie Hayes

Charlie Hayes

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
You shouldn't have told him your move Dean!

Jaime Florence

Jaime Florence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
Oh sure, pick on the fat kid!

Charlie Hayes

Charlie Hayes

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
I watched him do it countless times last SCCA race, success rate was quite high..... :nonono:

dtfastbear

dtfastbear

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
That's what makes it so demoralizing. I've pointed to the left field fence, and even if Jaime throws his best pitch high and inside, I'm still going to hit it into the bleachers. ;-)

Former driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users