Adam Figarsky

Adam Figarsky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Region:Mo-Hud
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:32
anyone know where the official entry list can be found?
-

Terry Hanushek

Terry Hanushek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Region:South Jersey
Adam

anyone know where the official entry list can be found?

The entry list is on DLB ( http://www.dlbracing...=4547&LMID=2923 )

See ya at The Devil

Terry

Mike L

Mike L

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Region:65
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:27
Does anyone have a spare Elumaboard they would be willing to sell? Our passenger side board chose today to quit on us.
Unfortunately it looks like Crucial is sold out at the moment. Thanks in advance for any help!

Mike Lo on behalf of HeMan Racing - ITA 04
Mike Lo

Glenn

Glenn

Mid Pack Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Region:SE

Does anyone have a spare Elumaboard they would be willing to sell? Our passenger side board chose today to quit on us.
Unfortunately it looks like Crucial is sold out at the moment. Thanks in advance for any help!

Mike Lo on behalf of HeMan Racing - ITA 04

Try contacting King Rat

Glenn Murphey, Crew Chief
Owner Crew Chief Services The Pinnacle of Excellence, Contract Crew Services for the racing community.
Soon to be back in the club racing scene for good ;)

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Pete Maerz

Pete Maerz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18 posts
Results???

Mitch Reading

Mitch Reading

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:65
Hey Pete,

Missed you and the Henwood cars this year. The event was great, the SNJ SCCA raised the bar higher and put on an extremely fun, safe and well run event. Even in tech after 12 hours, the stewards went above and beyond.

The on track competition was great. Team Mitchum Motorsports came home with a pair of second place finishes. In SM, Chris Mitchum and Derek Jones ran a consistent and flawless race, kudos to the Gleason team for the straight up win.

In SSM, we were cautiously optimistic as we lead the class from hour 1.6 through hour 10. Teammate Matt Dimarco was the quickest and most consistent on our team, until we lost an alternator around 9:30 Sat night. We changed three batteries throughout the night to keep the taillights and headlights going. In the end, we were one battery change short of the repeat win. Congrats to Team Subway for the win, they were definitely due. (We're shopping for Quiznos sponsorship for the 13 hour :P )

Great to see some new teams at the event.... and BIG thanks to competitors Glen Long, Alan Himes and Mike Meathead Collins for the batteries.

The biggest thanks of all goes to the Mitchum team. These long events are all about prep, strategy and staying out of the pits.

See you at VIR.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

DonD

DonD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Region:New England
  • Car Number:52
Results:
http://www.mylaps.co...t.jsp?id=649878

Thanks to Joe Plunkett for a great run of successful endurance races. I have been privileged to be a part of Team Subway since 2004. During that time, we have competed in the 12-hr at Summit Point and later NJMP, the 13-hr at VIR and the 4-hr at Watkins Glen every year. We also did the 24-hr at Nelson Ledges. In this time, we were able to win the 12-hr, 13-hr and the 24-hr. The team has changed very little over this time. That is because it was so good to begin with. Joe Plunkett, Pete Smith and Mark Crum are all accomplished drivers but they each contribute more than just driving ability. Joe keeps us all organized and heading in the right direction. He makes sure absolutely everything we need makes it to the track, usually with a spare or two. Pete has competed in more 24-hr races than I have done sprint races. He is our master strategist, chief negotiator and calming influence. Mark does much of the prep work on the car with Joe, drives one of the tow rigs and knows where all of the spares and tools are kept.
Our crew has been around just as long. Dan is our fuel man. He has handled all of the contraptions we have used to dump gas, no matter how ridiculous without incurring penalties. He keeps fuel in the cans and ready at all times. The only race I recall him missing was when he was injured and in the hospital. Ralph and his wife Judy have been around since the beginning too. Judy always did our volunteer work and allowed the rest of our guys to stay in the pits. Ralph tirelessly handles the radio and organizes our pit stops. Adam is our team engineer. He tackled a lot of the complicated issues between races and at the track. He performed the driver changes and helped with strategy. Brother Daniel didn't always come to the track, but he handled the prep work on the cars between races. He is a true professional mechanic. At this race he changed our right rear caliper twice.
Mark's son Danny and my son Paul also attended this race. It was great to see the kids having fun at this kind of event. It made this race very special for me.

Joe told us all before this event that it would be our last together as a team. He is going to return to his dirt racing "roots". I have no doubt that he will continue to be successful in whatever he does. I will miss racing with these guys but I am grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of such a quality team. Win or lose, we always had fun.
Thank you Joe and Team Subway for a great seven years.

Don Duman

Attached Files

TreadZone

TreadZone

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
There was a team that picked up 2 sets of shaved RA1's on Friday and was coming back for a set of full tread rains. Please call with payment information.
Joe
TreadZone
My biggest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it!
Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys!

svvs

svvs

do they sell spec training wheels yet?

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Region:NYR
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:12?
Don, you guys ran a great race. Thanks for letting us use your pits when the car behind us took part of ours.

Here are some pics Team He-Man took during the race. Again Don, I got some great pics of your team during the pit stops and on the false grid. Let me know where to send a DVD or two to.

http://www.facebook....39&l=53efcf8367

(note that's a public album, no need to have facebook to view.)

-Vick
  • Adam Figarsky likes this

Vick
www.volko.com
Black SM/SM2/"Slap Bracelet Throwback" #12 in the Northeast....if the car was made in the early 90's it should look like it.

1.6L forever!  Bring on your '99's and '01's!

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation

Adam Figarsky

Adam Figarsky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Region:Mo-Hud
  • Car Number:32

Don, you guys ran a great race. Thanks for letting us use your pits when the car behind us took part of ours.

Here are some pics Team He-Man took during the race. Again Don, I got some great pics of your team during the pit stops and on the false grid. Let me know where to send a DVD or two to.

http://www.facebook....39&l=53efcf8367

(note that's a public album, no need to have facebook to view.)

-Vick

vick, it was great running with you guys. hey..a win is a win...
next year lets work on coreographed-synchronized driver changes
or better yet refueling through interpretive dance
-
ps noah is dah man....lucky to have such a great friend...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users