Posted Image

Posted Image

Data Acquisition for Racers
Join us for a Webinar on November 14
Posted Image
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www3.gotomee...ister/755580190

A data acquisition webinar designed specifically for members of the MazdaRacers forum.

Our agenda will be a brief overview of what data acquisition is, why you should be using it, and some specific examples on how to use this technology.

Title:
Data Acquisition for Racers
Date:
Monday, November 14, 2011
Time:
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM CST

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2
Guys
I hope many of you take advantage of this free Webinar. Roger is one of the best data guys in the business and I think all of us can benefit from his knowledge. I know I can. So far 21 people have signed up, If interested please sign up.
If you have the time, I think you would be foolish not to attend, no telling what such a seminar would cost if Roger wasn't putting this on for the site for free. TAKE ADVANTAGE of a great opportunity.

Jim

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

dstevens

dstevens

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Region:LVR
I've got management seminars that day so I'll sit this one out. I've been to 3 Roger seminars in the past, great stuff and applicable to all data devices, not just AIM. At one point he was using my data and pics for the karting specific seminars as a primer on how to tell if your 2 cycle was leaning out.

Good stuff, highly recommended.

Roger Caddell

Roger Caddell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
2 weeks before our Data Acquisition webinar (Monday, Nov 14th at 7pm Central) where we will discuss how Mazda racers can use this technology to help their racing! I will be sharing my philosophy on how best to use data both at the track and after the weekend. We will be using real SM data to show you tips and tricks on how you can quickly get right to the point when looking at your data.

I look forward to the session and if you have not signed up yet... what are you waiting for? It is free!! :spin:

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
Guys, this is coming up quickly.. Already 45 people are registered.. If you are interested in attending, you should sign up. It would be crazy to miss something like this that could really help!

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

Blake Thompson

Blake Thompson

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  • Region:Central
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:137

Guys, this is coming up quickly.. Already 45 people are registered.. If you are interested in attending, you should sign up. It would be crazy to miss something like this that could really help!

Damn, when I saw you posting here I thought I missed it. Scared me!

BTDTRacing, LLC - ISellMiataParts.com

"I'm not making any money doing this, I'm purely doing it out of ego." - Paul Tracy

2011 Midwestern Council Spec Miata series champion

2015 Winner, SM - Midwestern Council: A Legen-Dairy Enduro, Co-Driver Stephanie Andersen

2015 Winner, ITA - Midwestern Council, Blackhawk Formula Festival

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

ita08

ita08

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Region:CFL
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:47
Very much looking forward to this. Have just recently gotten my MXL Pista, SmartyCam, and MegaSquirt PnP all talking together in my 95 ITA Miata. Now, hopefully, can better understand the data to improve my driving skills.

schmoo

schmoo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Car Year:2004
  • Car Number:27
Registered!

Also an AiM MXL user with SmartyCam.

Naresh (schmoo) Debidin

Severely Driver-Limited 2004 MSM with FM Big Enchilada in Velocity Red
www.uncommonpear.com
www.mco.org

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
We have 87 registered!! WOW! max is 100 , so if you haven't registered, you better sign up.

Jim

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

Roger Caddell

Roger Caddell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
A quick update. Right now we have 93 registered for the data seminar on Monday evening 11/14. We do have a hard cap of 100 attendees so I will be forced to place any registrations after the 100th into a waiting area in case anybody cancels and add them in the order they registered.

Sorry!

Roger Caddell

Roger Caddell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
We have hit our limit of 100 registered attendees for the Data Acquisition webinar on Monday evening, 11/14. Sorry but this is a hard limit with the process/software we are using. If you are still interested in attending, please go ahead and signup anyway and you will be placed on a waiting list in case someone unsubscribes.

CruzanTom

CruzanTom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Region:Southeast
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:44
How do I unsubscribe? I may have a work conflict. Will the session be recorded for others to view?

Tom Hart

#44 SM and T-4

2014 SC Driver of the Year

2015 SE Championship Series Spec Miata Champion

2016 SE Championship Series Spec Miata Champion

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Roger Caddell

Roger Caddell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
Sorry to hear that Tom. But if you or anybody else is not able to attend the webinar, you should have the following message at the bottom of the confirmation email you recieved after registering:

"You are receiving this email because you registered for this Webinar. Please cancel your registration if you cannot attend. You can also opt-out from receiving further emails from this Webinar's organizers."

When you click on the "cancel your registration" hyperlink (in the confirmation email) you will be removed them from the registration list.

If you have a problem finding or using this process, please just drop me an email at roger@aimsports.com asking to be unregistered and I will take care of it for you.

Todd Tagget

Todd Tagget

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Number:42
Jim,
Can't you record this and post the video online? I'm new here and just saw the notification so will miss it .
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Roger Caddell

Roger Caddell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
Yes, it will be recorded. I will post here when we have it up and ready to view.

Roger Caddell

Roger Caddell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
Just a couple of hours from tonights data webinar. We did have a few folks that needed to cancel attending... the good news is we did have a few on a waiting list, if you registered but did not get an invite, check your email! The max number of attendees is 100 and we have exactly 100 signed up with nobody in the waiting list, perfect!

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35
So since i have not done this before, I go to the link provided and I just use head phones to listen?

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
Just want to thank Roger for a great presentation.. 90 minutes flew by and I think we could have gone another few hours. I really appreciate all the work you put in. We need to do another, lots of great ideas and very well explained. You made all of it very easy to understand and all was very well presented. If you missed it, there will be a recording coming out here soon.

Thanks again
Jim

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

Mike Collins

Mike Collins

Big Cheese

• Moderators
  • 1,262 posts
  • Region:Washington DC
  • Car Number:75
AWESOME PRESENTATION!!!!!!
Mike "MEATHEAD" Collins
Founder - Partner
MEATHEADRacing
240-476-1593

www.meatheadracing.com
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Sugar Daddy - Made PayPal donation of $500+ Donor - Made PayPal donation Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. MX5 Cup Participant - Has Participated in a MX5Cup.com Series Event Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Blake Thompson

Blake Thompson

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  • Region:Central
  • Car Number:137
good stuff, thanks so much.

BTDTRacing, LLC - ISellMiataParts.com

"I'm not making any money doing this, I'm purely doing it out of ego." - Paul Tracy

2011 Midwestern Council Spec Miata series champion

2015 Winner, SM - Midwestern Council: A Legen-Dairy Enduro, Co-Driver Stephanie Andersen

2015 Winner, ITA - Midwestern Council, Blackhawk Formula Festival

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users