George Munson

George Munson

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Region:Central Florida
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:27
I'd like to know if it would be legal to move the "Heater Control Panel" lower in the center area in the dash. I would like to install my Fuel Pressure Gauge and Air/Fuel Gauge higher so I don't have to spend time looking down so far. Keep in mind I won't remove any of the parts just the location.

Thanks for your inputs,
George Munson

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14
George, this is all said in an effort to support what your doing.

IMHJ, moving the "heater control panel" would be the ol saying IIDSYC, YCan't.

I have a 1990 with the normal OEM dash in place & I mounted my Innovate MotyorSports A/F gauge into a very small alum bracket in the left had side of the floor of the dash. Look down at the dash A/F gauge without looking away to a center control location. Oil temp is in left eyeball, oil press & water temp in center eyeballs. I'm doing a mechanical fuel pressure gauge this winter & will install the gauge on the cowl outside the windshield. Electrical or mechanical gauges with isolators may be installed inside the car. I have all mechanical gauges. See Autometer gauges.
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users