Photo

I need the NASA SM Championship Coverage from Mid-Ohio (Was on Versus)

NASA Championship 2011 Versus VS VSHD HD 1080p Spec Miata 720p

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Darker than Black

Darker than Black

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Year:1999
I'd really like to have a copy of the 2011 NASA Spec Miata Championship coverage from Mid-Ohio that aired on the Versus TV Network (US) on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. EST. Here's a link to NASA's News site regarding the event (note the error in the date...2010? Who has the time machine?):

http://www.nasaprora...ampionsh-2.html

I would have burned it to DVD as usual, but I was out of town... :whistling:

If you have a copy, please PM me. I'll pay you for your trouble (time, shipping and any other costs). I'd probably pay more if you had it in 1080p HD, like my TV (if Versus even did that). But beggars can't be choosers... I'll take VHS at this point! :prayer: Please help!!!

Thanks!

DtB
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:230954]

Nsparks

Nsparks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Car Number:#12
I would like to help but I recorded the race to a Dish DVR. Apparently the files are encrypted to only be viewed on a Dish DVR.

Spoiler in sig! :king:
  • Darker than Black likes this

Nate Sparks 

2016 Global Mazda Invitational Champion

2016 MX-5 Cup Champion

2011 NASA SM National Champion
2010 13 Hour Winner
2009-2011 TMC East Coast Champion

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Darker than Black

Darker than Black

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Region:Southwest

I would like to help but I recorded the race to a Dish DVR. Apparently the files are encrypted to only be viewed on a Dish DVR.

There IS a way, and there's a link on how to do it below...

http://www.overclock...-501-508-or-510

If that;s way to much work, just set up a HandiCam and record it off your TV. I'll pay you for it!

-Joel
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:230954]

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2
You know this is here correct?
http://speedcasttv.c...asa/#/races/251

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NASA, Championship, 2011, Versus, VS, VSHD, HD, 1080p, Spec Miata, 720p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users