• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

john mueller

john mueller

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
Follow the below link to purchase the 37mm Restrictor Plate for 99-00 cars. This part is a requirement for the 99-00 cars at 2011 NASA events.

NASA 37mm RP Order

Price is $30, which includes shipping. Plate has S/N and is anodized Black.
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Kyle Burkhardt

Kyle Burkhardt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Region:NASA Midwest
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:12
Ordered mine last night. When can I expect it to ship?
Kyle Burkhardt
Team ///Miata #12
PajamaPants Racing
NASA Midwest
Posted Image
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Number:88
Not sure if your still waiting for an answer, but the site says when you order...

Orders will ship in sequence of orders received... We anticipate having stock on January 27, 2011.
Restrictor plates will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail for no additional charge.

J~
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

john mueller

john mueller

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Ordered mine last night. When can I expect it to ship?

Yours was the 2nd ordered so it will be the 2nd shipped, hopefully before 27th
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

TR6

TR6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Year:2002
  • Car Number:50
Where can I get a 41mm plate for an 01-05 car? -thanks
Greg H.
Denton, TX
SM #50 (formerly #500)

Adam Molaver

Adam Molaver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Region:Mid-Atlantic
  • Car Number:50
just received mine in the mail yesterday.

ahm

john mueller

john mueller

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Where can I get a 41mm plate for an 01-05 car? -thanks

http://www.scca-ente...om/contact.html

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Number:22

Follow the below link to purchase the 37mm Restrictor Plate for 99-00 cars. This part is a requirement for the 99-00 cars at 2011 NASA events.

NASA 37mm RP Order

Price is $30, which includes shipping. Plate has S/N and is anodized Black.

Following the race this weekend NASA dynoed my car (99) to test the 37 mm plate. Dropped 5 hp, which put me dead equal in HP with the NA 1.6 I was racing against this weekend. I was using the the 41 mm plate @ 2450# for the race During the practice session the 1.6 was fastest and I was the second fastest no drafting just running laps. We both have several recent lapping sessions at the track with him having many more several more than me. The results are what I would expect him in front and me just a tick off his pace.

Simple logic says now that I am at the same HP and 105# heavier than him I am going to be at a distinct disadvantage to the 1.6. I understand that I still have the torque advantage but that won't be enough to overcome the loss on the top end.

The next race is at a track I have never driven in SM and he has at least one race weekend that I know of. On goes the 37 RP and lets see what kind of times we turn at that track. To be continued MARCH 12/13.
Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

john mueller

john mueller

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Following the race this weekend NASA dynoed my car (99) to test the 37 mm plate. Dropped 5 hp, which put me dead equal in HP with the NA 1.6 I was racing against this weekend. I was using the the 41 mm plate @ 2450# for the race During the practice session the 1.6 was fastest and I was the second fastest no drafting just running laps. We both have several recent lapping sessions at the track with him having many more several more than me. The results are what I would expect him in front and me just a tick off his pace.

Simple logic says now that I am at the same HP and 105# heavier than him I am going to be at a distinct disadvantage to the 1.6. I understand that I still have the torque advantage but that won't be enough to overcome the loss on the top end.

Thanks for the report !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users