FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35
I will do my best to keep everyone up to date about the goings on at Mid Ohio. It looks like we may only have one wet qualifying session that is wet on Friday. The rest of the weekend should be dry.

Today during practice it looks like Bolanos, was turning some pretty fast laps. The rain tonight is going to wash the rubber off the track so we will see how a green track treats everyone.

The FLa boys are back in town. Drago we miss you.

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

LarryKing

LarryKing

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts
Let us know how the H2Os work.
2017 - SMSE SEDiv ECR Champion
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
Saturday grid

1 S Slattery
2 T Sager
3 S Rowley
4 F Todaro
5 V Burdzy
6 Charbs
7 B Anderson
8 J Sure
9 T Brown
10 J Bilick

Hoosiers are
Off the chart on grip

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
That was the top ten only, not getting a good signal. Rain in the morning, the first qualifier for Sunday was semi dry. Lots of offs on the wet track
. We are qualifying with the SRF's but we get our own race group.

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
Race results

Charbs
balanos
Burdzy
tBrown
T Sager
Manning
Roderick
Todaro
Surer
Bilicki

Top ten

Hard charger to Balanos from 17th

I Had a tough day got to lead a few laps and Charbs got in my head and I F up.

SUNDAY grid

Balanos
Bednarz
Charbs
B Anderson
Burdzy
Todaro
Manning
Sager
T. brown
Suhr

Top ten

Weather was dry today and should be on Sunday

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Keith Andrews

Keith Andrews

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • Region:CCR, SE
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:26

I Had a tough day got to lead a few laps and Charbs got in my head and I F up.

Can you explain what that was like? :)

Thanks for the update. Good luck tomorrow.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14
What happened to Slattery?

Where is Jessica's friend?
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

It has not been a very good weekend for me thus far, Brand new car, that is was not fully sorted. I got into the tire wall in Carousel in rain qual on my one hot lap, spent rest of day working on car, drove back to Dayton for parts needed, 5 hr. round trip, started todays race in 16th was working way though, when Anderson Sr. got spun in keyhole and backed it into me, hard hit took out control arms fender, spent rest of day fixing car again, made it to the qual for sunday, missed setup totaly, car had horrible oversteer on turn in every corner, was in the grass at least 5 times in qual, thanks god I had Jet Hawthorne pushing me down the straights since I could not get off the corner worth shit. found the setup problems, got it all straight as well as we can at the track, I think I will drop the times big tomorrow as long as I dont get caught up in an incedent again. I was right with Bolanos till I got collected with Anderson... sure wish I woiuld have made ti through.

Big thanks to Autotechnics, Jeffy Labounty for some advice fixing car and tools loaned, he has been a great help. Dave Metz, one of the nices guys in spec miata happened to come out to watch, and worked with me on my car and Jet's car till both were fixed today, Having such a great group of guys in spec miata makes it all worth while. Dave Metz your the best! Thanks also to Todaro, for all the help with getting Toe checked and reset, and feeding me some beers to numb the pain of dashed hopes.

Slattery must have had problems although do not know for sure, he did not make the afternoon qual...

Thanks also to East Street for all the work getting my motor in and tuned, now if I could just get off the corner, I can showcase the power that I have under the hood!

Congrats to Charbs for getting the win, and the Mexican for a great run to the front...

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

pat slattery

pat slattery

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Region:Cincinnati
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:79

Dave, Shawn lost the Transmission, hard shifting in 4th and then also popping out of gear. We pulled the Tranny in an effort to get back out tomorrow but the clutch was also screwed up so we shut it down.

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record.

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Number:39
Congrats to Andrew, Alex and Voytek for the podium spots. Looking at the top 10 in race results and Sundays grid, you see all the usual suspects that I anticipate will make the front order at the Sprints and Runoffs, with a few exceptions.

Kyle, hope you get you car sorted for Sunday

And a big thanks to all for the race updates. Really great to still be in touch even though I am all the way across the world in South Africa.

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Number:22
http://www.ustream.t...scca-super-tour

Live audio broadcast, SM should start soon.
Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
Group 4 SM should start about 1:20 eastern time.
Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Nsparks

Nsparks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Car Number:#12
I was watching on RaceMonitor but missed the last bit. So assuming everything finished as It was Alex was checking out!

Nate Sparks 

2016 Global Mazda Invitational Champion

2016 MX-5 Cup Champion

2011 NASA SM National Champion
2010 13 Hour Winner
2009-2011 TMC East Coast Champion

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
Balanos
Bednarz
Charbs
Anderson II

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14
Need to offer a congrats to MI, IL lads for for playing well with the SouthEast boys.
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2
What you do when you don't know how to work on your car, or how to get on the internet and post youtube videos from the track. :)

Posted Image
  • Alex Bolanos and Danny Steyn like this

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

AJ Roderick

AJ Roderick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Region:Neohio
  • Car Number:56
im not even going to ask how he managed that.
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99
fish wisperer...

K. Webb