Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Region:83
  • Car Year:1967
  • Car Number:67
Last night i asked a fellow racer point blank did you cheat and do you do your own dyno work

answer was he was found non compliant and that his dad helped him with the dyno work and i should move on to pro
and stop driving girls cars.
and i must be god
hummm

would like too hear from the community as a whole do not hold back please.
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

cpdenis

cpdenis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Region:Florida
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:09
I agree, but who's going to take pleasure in schooling a certain 56 at the track. The natural progression from girly cars would be to move to American V-8 power.
CP

DES4

DES4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Region:Central Florida
  • Car Year:1993
  • Car Number:93

Last night i asked a fellow racer point blank did you cheat and do you do your own dyno work

answer was he was found non compliant and that his dad helped him with the dyno work and i should move on to pro
and stop driving girls cars.
and i must be god
hummm

would like too hear from the community as a whole do not hold back please.

Stating that "he was found non compliant" isn't exactly coming clean, is it?
Dave Stine

"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed," -Eleanor Roosevelt

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Region:83
  • Car Year:1967
  • Car Number:67
NO IT IS NOT .

For one to understand a battle one must understand fair.

fair is a blind word of equal but then there will be no winner.

battle among ledgands wil be a battle of unfairness because what you leave behinde is only a myth of ones own beilife of fairness.

for you will not win unless you are fair.

equal is for those who do not study.
democrat is for those who expect
republican are for those who expect and look down

and those few who challange life it will pay in the biggest way one can

be happy.

try that once in a day and you will strive

this is not a life but a way of life.

ask what you can do for mazda not why did it come from another country.
  • pat slattery likes this
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

DES4

DES4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Region:Central Florida
  • Car Year:1993
  • Car Number:93
Amusingly bemused...

"Fellow racer" is wrong. If you remain confident in your masculinity, you shouldn't have to "move on to pro and stop driving girls cars"; although he, himself, might want to consider the move to pro...
Dave Stine

"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed," -Eleanor Roosevelt

pat slattery

pat slattery

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Region:Cincinnati
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:79

Amusingly bemused...

"Fellow racer" is wrong. If you remain confident in your masculinity, you shouldn't have to "move on to pro and stop driving girls cars"; although he, himself, might want to consider the move to pro...

Andrew, your starting to sound like PLATO of the SM forum
  • john mueller likes this

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record.

dstevens

dstevens

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Region:LVR
I'll ASSume you're referring to the Francis'?

Racing never will be, or never has been fair. After reading Charb's post I feel like Manuel from Barcelona...

tburas56

tburas56

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Region:South East
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:56
A Mazda2 is a Chick Car
  • dstevens, john mueller, JBlaisdell and 1 other like this
Donor - Made PayPal donation SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner - World Challenge Winner - World Challenge Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Grand-Am Winner in a Mazda - Grand-Am Winner in a Mazda MX5 Cup Winner - Has won a Race in the MX5Cup.com Series We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Glenn

Glenn

Mid Pack Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Region:SE

A Mazda2 is a Chick Car

An UGLY chick car too........LOL

Glenn Murphey, Crew Chief
Owner Crew Chief Services The Pinnacle of Excellence, Contract Crew Services for the racing community.
Soon to be back in the club racing scene for good ;)

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Tom Sager

Tom Sager

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts
  • Region:Central
  • Car Year:1996
  • Car Number:94

An UGLY chick car too........LOL

The car or the girls that drive them?
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Alex Bolanos

Alex Bolanos

The Cuban Missile

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:57

The car or the girls that drive them?

Yes

Alex Bolanos - #57 
Sponsored by Autotechnik, Momo USA, Apex Alignment, and Amazon.com

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Majors Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users