Muda

Muda

ComingToAMirrorNearYou

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Region:WDC
  • Car Year:1999
I've run companies with unions and without. I was very lucky to always have had excellent relationships with my unions. The employees worked every bit as hard as non-union employees. That said, the unions always required much more time and effort. The representatives were usually the problem. And they always cost much more to the company, never to the benefit of the employees. That's why they are finally going the way of the dinosaur except in cases where management is either greedy, stupid or both.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

GROOTS

GROOTS

SM

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Region:NYR
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:48
Greedy , stupid and abusive are the reasons unions exist. I run crews in the NYC union construction industry. The construction buisness in NYC is a little rough to say the least. The construction unions are tough but all the trades are trained by there respective unions to be as professional as possible. Our electrical union provides so much for there membership,Training,education,College degrees are mandatory and school is provide by the union,upgrade training. When people say Unions suck well we dont see that because we are provided so much. I guess in a municipal or factory enviroment they take alot but dont give anything. I could go on but this thread is about stuff made in the USA.

THATS WHATS IMPORTANT. BUY MADE IN USA WHENEVER POSSIBLE. KEEP THE PEOPLE IN OUR COUNTRY WORKING !!!!

Jeff Gruter

Excell Motorsports

Paramount Tool & Equiptment http://www.ptetool.com/

Hatzel & Buehler Electrical Construction - IBEW

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14
I don't disagree, buy American made.

BUT, have we learned nothing from Goverment Motors management and unions?

Not talking the last 5 years, talking the last 50 years.

David Dewhurst
Retired
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users