Keith Andrews

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • Region:CCR, SE
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:26
Here is the view from the angry swarm behind the leaders. Unfortunately this race was cut short by full course cautions.

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

DrDomm

DrDomm

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • Region:NER
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:46
Very cool.

BTW, I see your Shift-i lights came loose toward the end. I've got mine mounted on the underside of that console. Just a little aluminum bracket, painted black and pop riveted to the underside. Very stable. Easy to see under the steering wheel.

Posted Image
  • Jim Drago likes this
Domm Leuci
--because someone commented that we should all post our names, and not be anonymous. I agree.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Keith Andrews

Keith Andrews

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
Thanks Domm, I did not notice it was loose until after the race. I'm glad it didn't start flopping around. I've got to do something to better secure it. I like your install, very clean.

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

Thanks Domm, I did not notice it was loose until after the race. I'm glad it didn't start flopping around. I've got to do something to better secure it. I like your install, very clean.

I saw an older white haired gentleman sitting in some seats under the OPM tent get into that car, lay the steering wheel on the dash and knock that light off and put it back down.. Apparently it didn't stick that well :)
Jim

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Keith Andrews

Keith Andrews

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

I saw an older white haired gentleman sitting in some seats under the OPM tent get into that car, lay the steering wheel on the dash and knock that light off and put it back down.. Apparently it didn't stick that well :)
Jim

Yeah, lots of shady characters roaming around under that tent all weekend. The old ones are the worst.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users