3 replies to this topic

rx555

rx555

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Car Year:1982
  • Car Number:37

Hopefully everyone is aware of the driver's school and double regional at Gateway in April.  Entries are a bit light at the moment, so if you are planning to enter, go ahead and sign up as soon as you can so the organizers know who's coming.  Drivers not doing the school get the usual 4 sessions on track.  Vintage cars are welcome too.  And you national guys can come out and work on your setups for the August Majors race.  We'd sure like to get the entry up into the 70's at least.

Workers are also always needed.  No experience needed.  

Link for more info:  http://roadracing.stlscca.org/

rx555

rx555

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Car Year:1982
  • Car Number:37

More drivers still needed :)  Please sign up if you plan to attend.  Can try out the new Racing Experience or whatever it's called too, by letting a crew member or GF drive your race car.

Qik Nip

Qik Nip

Loose Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Region:Cincinnati
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:60

I'd planned to come until I saw the schedule. No regional race on Saturday and two on Sunday, plus a qual session? Too much sitting on Saturday and too late finsihng up to get home on Sunday. 

Sorry, Include me out.

Rick

2009, 2010 & 2011 SCCA Great Lakes Div. Reg. SM Champ
2006, 2009, 2010 & 2011 Cincy SCCA Reg. Driver of the year