suck fumes

suck fumes

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Region:Lonestar
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:75
Anybody know the turn out on all the protests? Any videos of the carnage? Caesar?

This weekend was a lot of fun even though the weather nearly got the best of us on friday. However once at the track there was a lot of tight close racing and a very good turnout. I Have to thank my loving wife for supporting me and being my good luck charm and I also have to thank Mr. Ed for giving me a torque monster of a motor that helped me land in victory lane! Also Gotta thank Steve and Andy for racing me somewhat cleanly haha, j/k guys it was a blast running with y'all and never a dull moment.
2010, 2011 SM Sowdiv points champion!
2011 National points champion!

WWW.MOTORSPORTHEAVEN.COM

Blake Clements

Blake Clements

• Moderators
  • 305 posts
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:6

Anybody know the turn out on all the protests? Any videos of the carnage? Caesar?

This weekend was a lot of fun even though the weather nearly got the best of us on friday. However once at the track there was a lot of tight close racing and a very good turnout. I Have to thank my loving wife for supporting me and being my good luck charm and I also have to thank Mr. Ed for giving me a torque monster of a motor that helped me land in victory lane! Also Gotta thank Steve and Andy for racing me somewhat cleanly haha, j/k guys it was a blast running with y'all and never a dull moment.

Congrats on the win. Did Steve win on Saturday?

Blake Clements

http://www.blakeclements.com - Driver Coaching, Consulting, & Video/Data Analysis.

OPM Autosports/SP Induction Systems/X-Factor Racing/G-Loc Brakes/Traqmate/Bell Helmets

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver BFG Supertour Winner -

Gary Norris

Gary Norris

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Region:Houston
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:26

Congrats on the win. Did Steve win on Saturday?

Steve won on Saturday in the 90 Chico car...2nd on Sunday
Gary Norris

Nsparks

Nsparks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Car Number:#12
I had a great time. A lot of fast drivers in Texas! Fun track, definitely a handful to learn. Passing was difficult, it took me both races to get a feel for it. I got off to a slow start in both races. I will need to work on that. Hopefully, next time I will be able to make it a 4 car fight for the podium! Looking forward to running with this group again. I had a good time running with #75 in Saturdays qualifying. I tried to catch you in sunday Qualifying to work together but I couldn't catch you. :D

Nate Sparks 

2016 Global Mazda Invitational Champion

2016 MX-5 Cup Champion

2011 NASA SM National Champion
2010 13 Hour Winner
2009-2011 TMC East Coast Champion

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Number:22
Great weather for qualifying and racing this weekend. Thanks to my father for putting me in a car that I have yet to live up to. We will keep working on that. Thanks to Phillips Race Prep for having the car ready to be at the pointy end of the field. Speaking of which, wow what a pointy end. The fields are getting stronger each year with new blood and the veterans keep getting faster. Had a blast working through the field on Sunday after a mechanical on the out lap, almost made it back to my qualifying position. Too bad the video was broke, I learned alot about passing people who don't want to be passed and won't give an inch to keep their 23rd position. Congratulations to my teammate Chris Haldeman on his top 5 finish on Sunday. I expect him to make regular appearances there now that he has seen all the tracks and has a year of seat time.
Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users