Photo

Season Opener Approaching - Get a car for less than a top SM!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Jason Saini

Jason Saini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Region:TX
MER is offering a 2007 MX-5, built in 2007 for the MX-5 Cup season. Ran select races in '08, and '09 and was dormant in '10. Car has had repairs, and carries some bent sheetmetal, but is 100% repaired and aligned on a laser frame machine. Has the 2009 updated bodywork. Most recently run at the 25hrs of Thunderhill, notably driven by 'Fast and The Furious' actor Paul Walker.

All maintenance will be done (hubs, bearings, brakes, fluids, etc.) and the car will be delivered 100% race ready in one of two formats:

- MX-5 Cup. With current sealed low-time engine (not run in 25hr), current Sachs suspension, set of good used BFG spec tires and when decided, a set of 2010 spec brake pads.

- SM5. With current sealed low-time engine (not run in 25hr), SM5 suspension, factory hardtop, fresh set of your choice of tires and brake pads

As with all MER builds, has a top-flight RaceTech composite seat, Safecraft FE36 fire system, Safecraft belts, all the best of everything.

Your choice, either configuration for $22,900 taking into account the bodywork that has been done. Pricing is the same for both configurations due to the cost of the hardtop vs. the cost of the suspension. You will not get into an MX-5 Cup or SM5 car for less than this money, email/call MER with an offer.

Email with any questions, info@goteammer.com

Attached Files

Jim Daniels - FIG

Jim Daniels - FIG

Site Founder

• Administrators
  • 274 posts
  • Region:Mid-South
  • Car Year:1989
  • Car Number:Any
Sorry about the classifieds. I went from a free classified system that I charged for to a new system I bought that I don't charge for and it is giving me trouble, go figure lol.

Thanks for the heads up, working on it.

Cars look great, I have the fever.

:)

"Never Stop Challenging"

Jim Daniels

Auto Sports Consulting / Coaching

My cup runneth over - Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup Champ Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - World Challenge Participant in a Mazda  - World Challenge Participant in a Mazda Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Grand-Am Competitor - Grand-Am Competitor in a Mazda  (can be GT, and ST)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users