• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  • Region:Central
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:137

http://mountpleasant...g-has-past-away

http://journaltimes....1a4bcf887a.html

If you knew Harry on the track he was an intimidating dude, but off the track he helped me an awful lot.  A really cool guy and I know with nationals he knew many of the guys across the country.  I think he told me once he had 1500 laps at Mid Ohio.  If you knew Harry then you probably knew his wife Mary and what an awesome lady she is, ASIDE from the fact that she happily supported him at the track - which is more than any of us should ask of our partners :)  I hope you keep her in your thoughts.

I'm pretty crushed, I will always remember his old toothy grin crouched over that battered old showroom stock car that he converted to one fiercely fast Spec Miata.  If you didn't know Harry lived in the town of Mount Pleasant which meanders through my own and he served on the village board for many years.

BTDTRacing, LLC - ISellMiataParts.com

"I'm not making any money doing this, I'm purely doing it out of ego." - Paul Tracy

2011 Midwestern Council Spec Miata series champion

2015 Winner, SM - Midwestern Council: A Legen-Dairy Enduro, Co-Driver Stephanie Andersen

2015 Winner, ITA - Midwestern Council, Blackhawk Formula Festival

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Tom Sager

Tom Sager

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts
  • Region:Central
  • Car Year:1996
  • Car Number:94

Very sad news.  We had a lot of camaraderie over the years.  

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Mike Collins

Mike Collins

Big Cheese

• Moderators
  • 1,262 posts
  • Region:Washington DC
  • Car Number:75

Rest In Peace Harry!  For years you were a staple of the letters the SMAC received, your contributions to the sport and class will not be forgotten.

• john mueller, pat slattery and Blake Thompson like this
Mike "MEATHEAD" Collins
Founder - Partner
MEATHEADRacing
240-476-1593

www.meatheadracing.com
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Sugar Daddy - Made PayPal donation of $500+ Donor - Made PayPal donation Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. MX5 Cup Participant - Has Participated in a MX5Cup.com Series Event Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Region:83
  • Car Year:1967
  • Car Number:67

http://upload.wikime...eWithASkull.jpg

life and flower plus racing will be governed by a time clock . ending still the same   andrew charbonneau  hope you kick cool hand luke in a egg eating contest harry . good luck in your future endevors.

Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Alberto

Alberto

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Year:1990

Sad.  Condolences to his friends and family.

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users