• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:27
Hey guys-

Time to check in and see who is coming!

I have the weekend off and will be there... Who else is in?

Our race is 1:40pm on Sunday so you can be home for dinner.

Also, please note the following:

on the same note. Registration fees will automatically increase on May 5th by $25. AND at track registration fees will increase by $100.

If you are on any message boards/forums/FB or ?? you may want to light a fire under the people that normally race in your series.
Registration page is here: http://www.nasaprora....com/event/1545

The refund policy is cheaper than waiting to register either late or at track.

Yeah, I know my timing sucks but that's what happens when you get home at 4 in the morning every night...

Craig
Craig Evans
NASA NorCal SpecMiata Director Retired
NASA Norcal Region Champion - SpecMiata 2011, 2013<p>
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Duncan

Duncan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

I'll be there. 

Duncan

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Jaime Florence

Jaime Florence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Region:West Coast
  • Car Year:1993
  • Car Number:96

Stoked to have you back Craig.  I'll be there and racing again.  George Barros will be filling in for Howard as he has more high-brow type stuff to do on this weekend.  Jon P. will be there too.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Todd Tagget

Todd Tagget

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Number:42

I'll be there trying to slow team SISU down by feeding them bacon  :devil:  :devil:

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995

Will be there to hang out and bring a few things. Hit me up if you need to ad to my list!

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Ryan Wellman

Ryan Wellman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Car Number:91

Will be there.  I'm 90% confident all my electrical problems are solved/fixed since last race in April.  But this will be a big test.

Macgiver

Macgiver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Region:Northern California
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:17

I'm in! lookin forward to it!!

Todd Tagget

Todd Tagget

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Just got the email.. we're running CLOCKWISE!! and it's a 50 min race

Macgiver

Macgiver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Yay!!!!

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

What no figure 8? :disc:

JK :P

J~

2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

ToddW

ToddW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:67

Only the even numbered cars... :wacko:

>>>>we're running CLOCKWISE!! and it's a 50 min race

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

Going to the Delta this weekend, beside no $/tires.

I'll be at LS trying to win a set RR's with NCRC at the end of the month so I can come play with you guys again late this year/next.

Here's the figure 8

J~

http://mazdaracers.c...-th bypass1jpg/

2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Sacslider

Sacslider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Car Number:27
Just a quick thank you to everyone this weekend!! Seems like many liked the track going backwards!!! I know just about everyone had big smiles on Sunday.

Congrats on the two wins by Darin! Great drive for both Saturday and Sunday.

Anyone want to do it again this year?
Craig Evans
NASA NorCal SpecMiata Director Retired
NASA Norcal Region Champion - SpecMiata 2011, 2013<p>
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Todd Tagget

Todd Tagget

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Craig,, as someone who needed a map just to get around out there.. How about we run it a little more often ? I LOVED it!!!

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995
Well, I'm glad I didn't put money down on how many yellow flags there would be in the 50 minute race on Sunday...I would be broke! Huge kudos to all the SM's and E30's who kept it clean all weekend!!

Tough break for Duncan who had Sat. Race well in hand and then to Jamie who stumbled at the worst possible moment :(

Nice job Jamie for a rock solid first weekend out of the year and the 2 p2 finishes!

As always seems to be the case in SM, fast, consistent, and mistake free driving almost always wins! There is no one better in our region than Darin...I would never bet against him! Congrats my friend on the double win weekend!

Kyle L...you my young friend have mad driving skills and the biggest pair around!!! The laps you throw down have everyone shaking their heads! Great drive from the back on Sunday to podium and make up for what was a stinker drive on Sat. I hope you post your Sun video as that will be a hoot I'm sure!!

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Macgiver

Macgiver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Amazonian weekend!!!! Had so much fun would love to run clockwise again this year!! Thanks for the great racing Craig!!

Duncan

Duncan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

We should do more 50 minute races.  I'd love to give up either Sunday warmup or qualifying for a longer race. 

Duncan

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Jaime Florence

Jaime Florence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Great weekend guys!  I agree with Ron, that was really great not having a single full course yellow situation.  That was not what I was expecting.

I absolutely love the backwards configuration and would really like to do it again.  Even better would be to do it backwards both days.  I really like to 50 minutes races and would like to see more of those as well.

Kudos to Duncan and Todd Wilson for a strong start on Saturday.  I was lucky to inherit the lead...and then unlucky to lose it behind those rediculous E30s.  Great job Darin.  It was great getting to run with you.

P.S.  I F$%KING hate BMWs!

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Macgiver

Macgiver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Sunday Race

Jaime Florence

Jaime Florence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
Here is my Sunday video:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users