- One person can register only one username. Only one username is allowed per IP address.
- Usernames may not contain special characters or non-English characters, only letters and numbers.
- We reserve the right to change or edit your User Name if it is deemed inappropriate.
- During the registration process, a valid email address must be supplied. To complete registration, the user is sent a link. Please note that sometimes the activation email may end up in the spam folder. That mostly affects users with emails on aol.com, yahoo.com, or hotmail.com domains.
- Because of the spam issue, email addresses from certain domains (such as mail.ru, web.de, cashette.com and some others) cannot be used to register.
- Exploiting the forum for search engine optimization (SEO) purposes is not allowed.
- This forum is moderated.
- Forum moderators ensure that discussion is interesting, lively and civil.
- If you disagree with a moderator, you may contact an Administrator, explaining your case.
- Even if you disagree with a moderator’s decision, you can not ignore his decision – that would be grounds for banning.
- PLEASE REPORT POSTS. If someone is flaming, making personal attacks, etc... try not to add fuel to the fire.
- No commercial messages of any kind, or advertisements are allowed. If you are unsure whether your post is appropriate, please contact one of the moderators. Inappropriate messages may be edited or deleted without notification.
- Stay on topic. Read the thread subject and the first post and if you are replying to the post, make sure it is relevant.
- When creating a new thread, have a meaningful and descriptive subject line.
- Use English language. Non-English posts or sentences would be deleted.
- Use proper grammar. A sentence starts with a capital letter and ends with a period.
- The use of foul language on this forum is not allowed.
- Make use of Search function.
- Do not quote an entire post – only the relevant part. Remove any links to images in quotes.
- Do not post images wider that 800 pixels. If the image is wider, post it as a link.
- When quoting/posting copyrighted material, you must include author, copyright statement and a link to the source.
- Do not create a post that requires the reply to violate the No Advertising clause of this agreement.
- Advertising in the body of a forum post is prohibited, unless it is clearly stated otherwise in the forum introduction. You may list and link your company in your signature however, see below.
- If you are not sure whether you post might be regarded as advertising, contact a moderator.
- All advertising is immediately removed by moderators.
- Members are encouraged to report Advertising posts, by clicking on the REPORT icon that is located in the upper right corner of each post.
- Spammers are not welcome on this forum.
- Sending any unsolicited commercial message using the Personal Messaging (PM) feature of the forum will be considered spamming.
- Spammers are automatically and permanently banned.
- The IP addresses of spammers are banned.
- Signatures are added automatically to the bottom of your posts.
- Signatures may contain your company name and website/contact information.
- Signatures are limited to 255 characters, this does include the HTML portions of URL links.
- Signatures must fall within the criteria outlined above.
Banning of forum members
1. Reasons for ban
- Posting spam
- Registering under more than one username
- Not following requests of moderators
- Not replying within a reasonable time frame to communications by either email or Personal Messaging from moderators
- Behaviour disrespectful to moderators and administration
- Suing or threatening to sue forum management
- Other violations of forum rules of conduct
- Anything we deem detrimental to MazdaRacers.com or Mazda itself
2. In some cases the ban is reversible if the issue could be resolved.
You can contact any of the administrators or moderators via private message (registered members only), or use the Contact Us page (any website visitor).
Please Note: In the event of any complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you, MazdaRacers.com reserves the right to reveal your identity and any other information we may know about you.
Thanks for joining MazdaRacers.com!