• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

The track is HMMMMMMMMMM   UHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH

MID OHIO :)

maybe i need to send you my youtube vid of my first time racing in  a freinds 97 :)   Actually I am going to!

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Michael Novak

Michael Novak

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Region:Michigan
  • Car Year:2002
  • Car Number:#9

No whining, just an observation!!

You couldn't pay me enough to buy my 97. Because when we finally do beat you in it, you will know without a doubt you just got your behind handed to you from a small garagista with half the resources in a car no one wants. Now back to your cave Kyle and Ill head back down to the cellar. :P

Michael, let me know where you think that track might be!

I just bought one the other day.--- 94 so as far as I know the worst of the bunch...  We have a local track  Waterford Hills that favors the NA cars so I thought I would give it a try.

Majors Winner - Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

Jambo you gots mail!

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Jamz14

Jamz14

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Ron, Strangers get respect. Friends get lied to!

Michael, damn I want a job at Roush.

Kyle, I consider you a good friend!!

All, I am teasing. The 97 is the best car to have period. And you all will know it is when even the talentless team can win in it.

In all seriousness, I am not being serious here.

• Caveman-kwebb99 likes this
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

Please change the original topic to say Mid ohio majors Video and dewhurts parity thread!  That is all

There was a question asked and you decided to play your favorite "P" game.

For one that has it so together it has been noticed you never respond to folks that ask mechanical, electrical or hypothetical questions relating to Spec Miatas. 

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

There was a question asked and you decided to play your favorite "P" game.

For one that has it so together it has been noticed you never respond to folks that ask mechanical, electrical or hypothetical questions relating to Spec Miatas.

No need for me to answer those types of questions. I think you have it all covered. I must admit and Todd Lamb can confirm for you that I am wireing genius especially with the under dash wireing projects.... :)

K. Webb