27 replies to this topic

Tefkatt

Tefkatt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Region:Cincinnati

Hi everyone,

We are entering the last week of registration for the I.T.FEST at Mid Ohio. As in the past there is no late fee if you register and pay online before registration closes. If you are sending a check please make sure to get it in the mail by Aug. 4th. I will be leaving for the track on Aug. 8th. online registration is at 

http://www.motorspor....1#.UfnBxo3qntY

Current Spec Miata  count is 27

South Carolina  3
North Carolina  2
New York         2

Ohio                12

Indiana            3

Michigan           4

Kentucky          1 

There are still a few 1 door garages available if anyone is interested. 

Todd

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35

I think we scared away those Carolina boys.

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Terry Whitlock

Terry Whitlock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Region:Buccaneer
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:36

Sadly many are at Daytona for the SARRC races.  However, some of the Panic Motorsports guys will be trying their best to represent the SEDIV.  We are not bringing any chewing gum (Tom took it all to Daytona), but will stock a little beer for the trip North..

Panic Motorsports

Panic Motorsports

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Region:079 SCR
  • Car Number:90

I think we scared away those Carolina boys.

Not all of them sir........ see you next week. In my mirrors ;)

• FTodaro likes this
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

DrDomm

DrDomm

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • Region:NER
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:46

Due to an unexpected reason to visit Ohio, I decided it would be more fun to run this event that the National at Pocono.  So, add me to the list of first time Mid Ohio racers.  Any suggestions are appreciated.  I'm pretty psyched since I haven't been there in over 15 years (as a spectator).

Domm Leuci
--because someone commented that we should all post our names, and not be anonymous. I agree.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Number:99

Suggestion Find Frank Todaro, or Justin Hille and follow them  around as long as you can untill you have it down. Those guys have more laps there then most othrs that will be in attendance and they will both be fighting for the win...

I hate to have to choose one over the other, so I am not going put age before beauty :) Dont forget Frank knows some moves, mainly the "Flying Dutchman" so dont go near his trailer or you may find out more about that one evening... :devil:

I just hope the ones that liek to come and cook with gas on the track will run legit this time, its a regional race for crying out loud!!!! and You know that I know who you are!!!!!

Most importantly have a great time Domm rather then doom, and be sure to grab a 6 pack or two of our best beers, Great lakes "dortmunder gold" or columbus brewing company Pale ale...  they can be found at the little super market you will pass on way to the track. :toast:

• DrDomm likes this

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

CruzanTom

CruzanTom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Region:Southeast
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:44

Suggestion Find Frank Todaro, or Justin Hille and follow them  around as long as you can untill you have it down. Those guys have more laps there then most othrs that will be in attendance and they will both be fighting for the win...

I hate to have to choose one over the other, . :toast:

If you follow Frank on track, follow him through the pits and to his paddock; he has good beer!

I'll miss the fun at Mid-O this year but I am going to Daytona for the first time. Looks like we have 50+ registered there.

Tom

Tom Hart

#44 SM and T-4

2014 SC Driver of the Year

2015 SE Championship Series Spec Miata Champion

2016 SE Championship Series Spec Miata Champion

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Tom OPM

Tom OPM

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Region:SE

I hate that we are going to miss it this year, one of my favorite events. But the customers wanted the beach and off we go. Frank, Justin, Kyle, Dan, Dillon, Steve should be up for grabs just like last year. Frank we will miss your goody cooler, everyone have a blast without us and look for a return next year.

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

DrDomm

DrDomm

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • Region:NER
  • Car Number:46

Follow the locals, huh?...I'll do me best.  Drink local beer?  That'll be tough.  My father-in-law isn't very adventurous, and we're likely to be stocked with Molson.  Cheers!

Domm Leuci
--because someone commented that we should all post our names, and not be anonymous. I agree.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Panic Motorsports

Panic Motorsports

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Region:079 SCR
  • Car Number:90

Follow the locals, huh?...I'll do me best.  Drink local beer?  That'll be tough.  My father-in-law isn't very adventurous, and we're likely to be stocked with Molson.  Cheers!

When you find the jello shots in the garages, avoid the non-congealed ones that say "FU" on the lid........trust me on this.

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Due to an unexpected reason to visit Ohio, I decided it would be more fun to run this event that the National at Pocono.  So, add me to the list of first time Mid Ohio racers.  Any suggestions are appreciated.  I'm pretty psyched since I haven't been there in over 15 years (as a spectator).

We should be parked in the grass up top, you will see the 35 up there, if you can make the twilight practice put on my mid o would be a good time to do some laps. They have a sign up on line. Be happy to help.

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

If you follow Frank on track, follow him through the pits and to his paddock; he has good beer!

I'll miss the fun at Mid-O this year but I am going to Daytona for the first time. Looks like we have 50+ registered there.

Tom

Tom was hoping you Fowler and the brockster, would make it. Looks like it will have to wait for the ARRC.

I hate that we are going to miss it this year, one of my favorite events. But the customers wanted the beach and off we go. Frank, Justin, Kyle, Dan, Dillon, Steve should be up for grabs just like last year. Frank we will miss your goody cooler, everyone have a blast without us and look for a return next year.

Sorry you are not going to make it, maybe Caveman and I will surprise you at Charlotte.,

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Qik Nip

Qik Nip

Loose Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Region:Cincinnati
  • Car Number:60

Stop by garage 12 for some jello shots. As usual Brian and the Cincinnati Region has prepared a bunch for your snacking pleasure!

Rick

P.S. You do want to avoid the FU's!

2009, 2010 & 2011 SCCA Great Lakes Div. Reg. SM Champ
2006, 2009, 2010 & 2011 Cincy SCCA Reg. Driver of the year