• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

wildhorsesracing

wildhorsesracing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Region:NASA-SE
Steve DeVinney is new SpecMiata Director!

Mt. Pleasant, NC (February 15, 2011) The Southeast Region of the National Auto Sport Association is proud to announce that Steve DeVinney has joined the staff as the Spec Miata Racing Series Director. Steve began his racing career in a Spec Miata in 2005 and has raced sprint and endurance races with a number of sanctioning bodies, including three trips to the NASA Championships. Steve's experience as an owner and driver of SSM, 'early' and 'late' variants of Spec Miata as well as behind-the-wheel experience in Spec E30 and Honda Challenge will be a valuable asset to help ensure fair competition and grow the Spec Miata series in NASA-SE.

"We are looking forward to a long and wonderful future for SpecMiata under Steve's guidance here in the SE" said Jim Pantas NASA-SE Regional Director "He has always been a fierce competitor and fought hard for what he believes in on and off track".

NASA-SE has grown exponentially since 2003 and is planning to continue to grow with Steve's help, go to www.NASA.SE.com for more details.

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:39
Congrats Steve. You've got your hands full for sure!

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

5X Racing

5X Racing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Region:Florida
  • Car Year:2002
  • Car Number:5
Good deal! Congrats! I would love to see some of the NASA SE SM boys visit a couple of our NASA FL races this year, maybe we can propose a "challenge" series. SE vs FL, one race at Sebring, one at your choice of tracks in the SE region. Special award for the highest ranked finisher in the series.

Would anyone be interested I this?

John Adamczyk
Owner/Driver - 5X Racing

Steve D

Steve D

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Region:Atlanta
  • Car Number:30
Thanks guys. My goal is to keep the racing safe, fun and competitive. I question my sanity for jumping in right now, but I love a challenge. :lol:

The NASA Championships back at MidOhio so come on out and get qualified!

Steve DeVinney
Retired mediocre driver

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

CruzanTom

CruzanTom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Region:Southeast
  • Car Number:44
Congratulations, Steve! I look forward to seeing you at the races.

Tom

Thanks guys. My goal is to keep the racing safe, fun and competitive. I question my sanity for jumping in right now, but I love a challenge. :lol:

The NASA Championships back at MidOhio so come on out and get qualified!

Tom Hart

#44 SM and T-4

2014 SC Driver of the Year

2015 SE Championship Series Spec Miata Champion

2016 SE Championship Series Spec Miata Champion

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users