Brian Ghidinelli

Brian Ghidinelli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:12

MotorsportReg.com and Ross Bentley are teaming up to provide a free webinar on his recent e-book, "Brake, Brake, BRAKE- the HPDE Instructor Manifesto".  There are two times available on February 12th but space is limited and we're already more than 50% sold out so sign up now!

http://info.motorspo...ing-instructors

If you ever find yourself in the right-hand seat or offering advice to another driver, this webinar and Ross' ebook will help distill the tactics that Ross has learned over the years to help you be more effective.

I created MotorsportReg.com back in 2002 for a single HPDE program in California and now it's used by more than 550 motorsport clubs, race tracks and sanctioning bodies around the world.  I'll be the moderator so I hope to see Spec Miata represent!

• Michael Colangelo likes this
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hpde, instructing, webinar, speed secrets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users