3 replies to this topic

Terry Hanushek

Terry Hanushek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Region:South Jersey
Attention Licensed Drivers

The Jersey Racing Board and the New Jersey Drivers Academy announce their first Advanced Driving Clinic for licensed drivers. It will be held on the Lightning Course of New Jersey Motorsports Park on 22-23 March in conjunction with the March Lion Drivers School.

SCCA has a long tradition of holding excellent drivers schools to prepare drivers for their initial competition. However, once a driver obtains a license he has been pretty much on his own to develop his skills and become a better competitor. Now the NJDA is offering an alternative - driver coaching for licensed drivers from a cadre of championship and race winning drivers.

Many drivers spend untold hours improving their cars but rarely do anything to improve themselves. Now there is an opportunity available to Club Racing drivers for coaching on driving techniques, car preparation and race craft. The Advanced Driving Clinic at NJMP will consist of over three hours of track time and separate debrief sessions during the two day clinic.

Online registration is now open on the DLB site - Select South Jersey Region as the Club to see the event calender.

Supps and Schedule...Register...Entry List

Terry

Jeff Wasilko

Jeff Wasilko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Region:NER
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:08

Is this in addition to the test days that were running with the school days?

-jeff

Terry Hanushek

Terry Hanushek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Region:South Jersey

Jeff

Is this in addition to the test days that were running with the school days?

-jeff

The Advance Driving Clinic will run concurrently with the Test Day; they are mutually exclusive.  The Clinic will have the same amount of track time as the testing and include the coaching.  The fee for the Clinic is $50 more than a two day test.

Terry

Jeff Wasilko

Jeff Wasilko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Region:NER
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:08

Jeff

The Advance Driving Clinic will run concurrently with the Test Day; they are mutually exclusive.  The Clinic will have the same amount of track time as the testing and include the coaching.  The fee for the Clinic is $50 more than a two day test.

Terry

Sounds like a great deal. A friend of mine is attending the school and I was going to drag my car down as well to shake it down for the year. I might opt for the Clinic instead, assuming we have a 2nd person to help crew for the school.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NJMP, Advanced Driving, School

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users