• 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

Reg.

http://www.nasaprora....com/event/1773

J~

2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Sacslider

Sacslider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:27
Expect the full standard course with Warm-up, Qualifying, and Race both days.
Craig Evans
NASA NorCal SpecMiata Director Retired
NASA Norcal Region Champion - SpecMiata 2011, 2013<p>
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Todd Tagget

Todd Tagget

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Number:42

who's planning on coming ? I just checked the registration list looks pretty dismal in both SM and E-30 .. 

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995
Your favorite crasher! Though I'm sure it will be just day visits...

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

I'm shooting for it Todd, last couple things I need to get completed.

Ya, Ron, 1st of the season, newbies, maybe rain, should be interesting.

J~

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Sacslider

Sacslider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
Greetings NorCal SpecMiata Racers:
We're about to kick off the first race event of the 2014 NASA NorCal Calendar. Some important info below:

General Event Info Page: http://www.nasaprora....com/event/1773

Schedule and Paddock Map:
http://nasanorcal.co...rchschedule.pdf

Weekend Track Weather Link:
http://www.accuweath...-weather/337254

Racer Tech Info:
Every race car needs a new annual before it is allowed on track. Do yourself a favor (and the guys in Tech) and try to get your car inspected before the race and not the Saturday before warm-up. Also, make sure your logbook has up-to-date photos of your race car in it. Tech Stations: http://www.nasanorca...ion_racers_tech

Annual Racer Tech - Bring this form filled out and stamped to Tech/Impound to receive you 2014 Tech Decal:
http://www.nasaprora...l_race_tech.pdf

The 2014 Annual Tech Decal goes on the driver's side roof at the A-Pillar. Questions about Tech can be sent to Chief of Tech Hans Dinse hans.dinse@gmail.com

Group A Supplemental Rules:
With exception to rule #3 (the “no moves” rule) all other rules are in effect. Emphasis will be on yellow flag observance – I think Group A did a pretty darn good job last season with respect to not blowing yellow flags – let’s keep it up this next season. The link to the supplemental rules is below:
http://www.nasanorca...oup_A_Supps.pdf

As was the case last season, Digital Recording Video Cameras with removable memory cars formatted to watch in Windows Media Player (or other Windows-compatible formats) are required in each car and every session is to be recorded.

Teams
If you are planning on teaming this season, make sure you submit a Team Declaration Form to Scott Smith before the start of the season; here's the link to the form: http://www.nasaprora...declaration.pdf
Craig Evans
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Sacslider

Sacslider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
The registered driver list is a bit thin. I am currently completing getting my license issues straightened out. I will be there. So what is your excuse?

Dennis Clark Spec Miata
Doug Clark Spec Miata
Jason Godfrey Spec Miata
Howard Swig Spec Miata
Todd Tagget Spec Miata
Ryan Wellman Spec Miata
Todd Wilson Spec Miata
Craig Evans

Ryan Wellman

Ryan Wellman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Car Number:91

Any new registrants?  I'm looking forward to the first race of the year and seeing everyone again.  Cheers.

Ryan Wellman

KyleLoustaunau

KyleLoustaunau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Region:sfr
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:89
I would if i could but I'm broke as fudge.
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Team Nitro

Team Nitro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Region:Nor Cal
  • Car Year:2003
  • Car Number:83

I would if i could but Nitro is to young for Sonoma. 

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Sacslider

Sacslider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Added names:

Team Brown/Heyer 
jimmy casey 
Jeff Cox 
Mark Drennan 
Walter Feyling 
David Gehringer 
RAMON NIEBLA 
Todd Tagget 
Laura Thomas 

For the link go to :

Schedule:

Please NOTE---- Entry closes at NOON 12:00pm on this Wednesday!!! get signed up and avoid the $100 late (at the track) fee.  Click sign up now by 11:59am or you will have to register at the track!!

I will be there too...

Craig Evans

Todd Tagget

Todd Tagget

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Craig,, is there a NEW noise regulation for Sonoma this year ? I heard it went down to 101 db from 103 last year .. true???

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

Good catch, hope I don't get busted. Bring my elbow I guess.

SOUND LIMIT:

There is a STRICT sound limit of 101 dBA measured 50’ from the line on driver’s right, apex of T12.  Attempts to fool the meter or lift will easily be detected by the track’s dedicated sound person (they hate that!).  So, please prepare to adjust your muffling system if necessary.  This is the same standard that has been in place for years.

http://www.nasaprora....com/event/1773

J~

Todd Tagget

Todd Tagget

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Wasn't me Johnny,, so if we passed last year we're good to go ??

I'll bring my elbow anyway :-)

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

so if we passed last year we're good to go ??

Pretty sure.

See you there.

J~

Ryan Wellman

Ryan Wellman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Car Number:91

Great racing this weekend, and of course a great time in the paddock as usual.  Congrats to Drennan for the back to back wins.  

Anyone know how Craig Evans is doing after the crash?  I hope he is okay.

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

I heard he's just sore and coming to the next event.

J~

Mark Drennan

Mark Drennan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Region:NorCal
  • Car Year:1994
  • Car Number:10

Great racing this weekend, and of course a great time in the paddock as usual.  Congrats to Drennan for the back to back wins.  

Anyone know how Craig Evans is doing after the crash?  I hope he is okay.

Thanks Ryan!  Very happy to have won both days but the red flag for Craig on Sunday was scary...very relieved to hear he's okay.  Both Craig & Kyle were running me down on Sunday so it would've been an interesting and fiercely contested finish if it had gone the distance.  Looking forward to our next event!

Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

KyleLoustaunau

KyleLoustaunau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Region:sfr
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:89

I really didnt plan on racing last weekend, but with a last minute offer from Ron to drive his car i couldnt pass it up. So a HUGE thanks to Ron for the car and a HUGE thanks to Kim H for letting me run some good toyos!!! The car was fast off the trailer and didnt make a single change. Also this was my first time driving a 1.8 and now i never want to go back to racing my puny 1.6. Congrats to mark on the sweep. Ya know you really need to stop hoggin that top step of the podium dude...

So here is the sunday vid

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

Congrats to Mark.

Nice drive Kyle. 

Big thanks to Mike Haag power and trans, not a missed shift all weekend, perfect !!! :thumbsup:

Also to Drago for all his goodies, Thanks you !!

Here mine, nothing special. Had a fuel pickup prob, so started with a full tank, Starts at 3:45, enjoy.

https://www.youtube....st=HL1395202943

Great racing everyone.

J~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users