Recommendations for Chassis Setup Shop in PNW

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Pete Maerz

Pete Maerz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18 posts
I'm bringing my car out of a 2 1/2 year hiatus and consequently it hasn't been on scales since Obama's first term.
Can anyone recommend a shop or two in the area that can align and scale it? I'm in Everett, WA, but willing to tow to Portland area if necessary. I have a strong preference to a shop with experience & proven results in Spec Miata.

I recall racing in Portland a few years back and severall folks using a guy named "Pat". Ring a bell to anyone? Any, I'm looking forward to any responses and getting back on track with you guys.

Pete Maerz

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

I'm sure some from the region will chim in.

I'd say Sean,

he's here as well.

MiataCage.Com 

1802 NE 50th Ave,

Portland, OR 97213

360-606-7734

2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Sean - MiataCage

Sean - MiataCage

• Moderators
  • 301 posts

I'm bringing my car out of a 2 1/2 year hiatus and consequently it hasn't been on scales since Obama's first term.
Can anyone recommend a shop or two in the area that can align and scale it? I'm in Everett, WA, but willing to tow to Portland area if necessary. I have a strong preference to a shop with experience & proven results in Spec Miata.

I recall racing in Portland a few years back and severall folks using a guy named "Pat". Ring a bell to anyone? Any, I'm looking forward to any responses and getting back on track with you guys.

Pete Maerz

Thanks Jonny,

Hi Pete, "Pat" is my guy.  He's old school and doesn't use a cell phone, so just e-mail me if you need or want to set up an appointment. 

Thanks..... Sean

• Joe (dad) Jordan likes this
Sean Hedrick - President
www.miatacage.com
360-606-7734
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys!

Paul Hutt

Paul Hutt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Region:Northwest
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:00

Thanks Jonny,

Hi Pete, "Pat" is my guy.  He's old school and doesn't use a cell phone, so just e-mail me if you need or want to set up an appointment. 

Thanks..... Sean

If you live around Seattle, I think that Doug Chase would be an excellent choice.  Doug used to have a Spec Miata Arrive and Drive program.  He works on SCCA cars and provides trackside support

www.chaserace.com

Please tell Doug hello for me.

Paul Hutt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users