Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Region:NW
  • Car Year:1993
  • Car Number:3

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have spoken with the mayor of Thunderhill (Juan Pineda) and here is the plan:  Friday night we will take over the River Glen roadhouse and Saturday we will have a joint bbq at the track.  That means all SM SFR, Oregon, NWR,  Canadian, and a few others are invited (yes Kyle, Gary, and Pat can show up).  Probably can allow hot shoes Drennan and Jordan even though they hail from the South.

River Glen is about 5 miles East of Willows and 5 or so miles North.  It's a dive roadhouse where they cook quite a good steak, etc. and only open for parties of 15 or more.  I have secured the facility starting at 6;30 pm Friday but you need to call ahead and make your order so she can have your food fresh and ready.  Her number is 530-934-3629 and the menu choices are as follows:

Prime Rib - small $16.95

Prime Rib - no way you can race the next day $21.95

Ribeye (damn good) $22.95

Pork Chops (more than anyone can eat) $21.95

Baked Chicken $16.95

If you show up and your name is not on the list you may not be served.  If you sign up and don't show up as Oregon Road Racing Director I will penalize you at the Portland Majors race (think Japanese inspection).

Please also respond here about both Friday and Saturday so we have a concept of what's going on and what to cook Saturday night.  It is my understanding that Saturday will be a repeat of the Laguna fest which had rave reviews combined with my cooking which NW people know does not suck.

There is a possibility the Devil's Canyon Brewery from San Carlos may sponsor the beer Saturday night.  May you drink too much and watch me pass you the next day!

Terrell Garrett

Oregon Road Racing Director (and party chair)

(503) 793-9238

• Johnny D likes this

Joe (dad) Jordan

Joe (dad) Jordan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Region:San Diego
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:47

Terrell,

We are in for Sat Night.  There will be 3 of us.  Not sure on Friday yet will let you know.  Thanks for working on this.

Joe Jordan the turd.....Joey is IV or quatro!

Ran in Firestone Firehawk in a Miata in 1994

Speedvision Cup Miata's 95-99

World Challenge Miata in 2000 AT MRLS

Had 3 Rookie of the year winners "Rising Stars" In IMSA

Kids now racing...Started them in Lemons Miata we built into the 2013 Western Division SCCA Majors Champion!

6th at 50th SCCA Runoffs in SM OPM's Rental 01

2nd fastest race lap at the Runoffs.

2014 Teen Mazda Challenge (west) Champ!

2015 Pirelli World Challenge Round 15 Winner in TCB and round 16,17,and 18 Winner!

Derrick Ambrose

Derrick Ambrose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Region:Oregon
  • Car Year:2011
  • Car Number:71

I will have 2 for Saturday night, We are heading down too late to catch the Friday night dinner.

-Derrick

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users