47 replies to this topic

Jim Creighton

Jim Creighton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Region:Atlanta
  • Car Number:53

Come on, Danny, I had the whistler with me at the Atlanta SECS race and didn't even bother you except for your decals. Anyhow, I figure you have two cars and three engines for each car so you've got three more coming this year. The last time I whistled your car, it only took three minutes and two of those were to get the cylinder temp. You were still busy signing autographs and posing for pictures.

I'm still looking for suggestions to add to the post qualifying and race list for SM compliance.

Email me direct at jcreig53@mindspring.com.

• Jim Drago likes this

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:39

we disassembled wechsler's car for him in tech.  intake manifolds were removed and inspected, cams were measured.  Kessler motor in the car and it passed tech.  

Hey Marc - how did they measure cams? Do they have a cam doctor ? Glad to see the level of tech at the Majors

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts

Come on, Danny, I had the whistler with me at the Atlanta SECS race and didn't even bother you except for your decals. Anyhow, I figure you have two cars and three engines for each car so you've got three more coming this year. The last time I whistled your car, it only took three minutes and two of those were to get the cylinder temp. You were still busy signing autographs and posing for pictures.

I'm still looking for suggestions to add to the post qualifying and race list for SM compliance.

Email me direct at jcreig53@mindspring.com.

My car whistles Dixie when you measure it Jim! And Fowler so looks forward to bringing tools to the tech shed, he's just like a little puppy he gets so excited. And to my fans, stand in line next time, no more pushing, you will get your autographs!!! Naked breasts move to the front of the line!

• Mike Collins and Jim Drago like this

Danny
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

wheel

wheel

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts
  • Region:KC
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:20

If I  bare my breast, can I move to the front?

wheel

Tyler Kicera

Tyler Kicera

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Region:PA
  • Car Year:2002
  • Car Number:44

Hey Marc - how did they measure cams? Do they have a cam doctor ? Glad to see the level of tech at the Majors

A dial indicator directly off of the camshaft

NJMP Tech

• Mike Collins likes this

Tyler Kicera  |  YouTube 

2016 NASA Eastern States Champion

2015 & 2016 US Majors Tour National Points Champion

2015 & 2016 Northeast Majors Tour Conference Champion

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts

Thanks Tyler

Danny

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts

If I  bare my breast, can I move to the front?

wheel

Send me a selfie, Wheel - I will let you know if you have what it takes to jump to the front of the line!

Danny

Tyler Kicera

Tyler Kicera

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Region:PA
  • Car Year:2002
  • Car Number:44

Sunday's abbreviated race video below...a lot of "follow the leader"

I was having radio issues at the last minute on the grid so I forgot to start recording on my front facing goPro.  I had to use the inferior, at times glitchy, live feed capture instead.

http://youtu.be/xbSKyQA7F0w

Tyler Kicera  |  YouTube 

2016 NASA Eastern States Champion

2015 & 2016 US Majors Tour National Points Champion

2015 & 2016 Northeast Majors Tour Conference Champion

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NJMP, Majors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users