Drennan 3:40.6

Polsley 3:42.2

Gallaher 3:44.6

McCarthey 3:44.2

LaBouff 3:46.7

So how was it ??

J~

2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

http://www.race-moni...Session/5026768

J~

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Todd Tagget

Todd Tagget

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:42

somebody needs to buy Drennan a kryptonite sandwich !!! 

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

If I read STL results right think Vodden in his mystery PTE car beat him.

J~

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

The race is about to begin, you can follow on race-monitor.

Funny...

Mark Drennan    blue/NoWifeNoKids 

Darin Polsley     White/1Wife2Kids

Good luck guys.

J~

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

Congrats to Mark.

http://www.race-moni...Session/5035404

J~

Alberto

Alberto

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Car Year:1990

somebody needs to buy Drennan a kryptonite sandwich !!! 

Nope.  He's gonna bring the trophy to the region.  Go Mark!  Dude is incredibly talented.  And the TFB crew is awesome.  Kyle from TFB was crewing for Mark all weekend.  We were pitted alongside them and we were joking that we were getting tired just watching Kyle prep the car all weekend.  We left at 7 PM on Sat and he was still there making sure the car was in top form.  We arrived in the morning and he was at it again.  Unlike our dusty, insect splattered cars, it looked like he had spent the night detailing the car.  What a team!

• Charlie Hayes likes this

Alberto

Alberto

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Car Year:1990

Just got home and had some dinner.  Now I'm thinking about what a frickin awesome weekend this was.  What a track!  Very exciting stuff! :)

Before this gets lost in people talking about the new track and the races and Drennan, I wanted to commend the SFR SCCA region staff, administrators, workers and volunteers.  They totally kicked ass this weekend.  On a brand new track that is 5 miles long, tight and technical, they executed tremendously well.  Very well run event.  It was as if they had been running events on the full 5 miles for years.  Everything went so smoothly.  Absolutely incredible!

Everyone got out on time.  Trucks got to the few cars that got stranded quickly and dealt with them speedily.  Ambulance was out and cracking on the one bad incident of the weekend (group 5, last race). 

The health and safety team that hydrates us with water even dug into their own pockets to buy those wonderful wet, cold towels they handed out in impound to ensure we were all cool and healthy.  Incredible.  I'm definitely upping my regular donation to the worker appreciation fund when I register for an event on motorsportsreg.

What a great bunch of people and what a well organized team!

• Juan Pineda likes this

Ryan Wellman

Ryan Wellman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:91

I'm curious if anyone has run the ~2 mile Thunderhill West only track configuration yet, and if so, what kind of lap times?

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

The last NCRC event last month I think, they had Vintage guys running.

No SM's that I know of. Supposed to be for bikes

J~

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995

The last NCRC event last month I think, they had Vintage guys running.
No SM's that I know of. Supposed to be for bikes
J~

Bikes and HPDE was the main focus from my understanding from an insider! Other than as part of the 5 mile I don't think we will ever race on it. As mentioned elsewhere it will be interesting to see what NASA thinks of it latter this summer. I will be surprised if they do use it for the 25hr this year...

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users