Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

so who would win a race between james in his 97 vs kuch in his 1.6?  james can put in the ultra competitive open diff to make things more equal!

allah kazam allah kazu... 

Parity has now been achieved!

• Jamz14 likes this

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Jamz14

Jamz14

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Kuch will win. He has the experience to handle and capture the benefits of his 1.6 car.

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Steve Scheifler

Steve Scheifler

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,816 posts
James, i have been very careful to not take sides or claim that I know where parity stands right now for any given model year. I doubt that you could find any such statements even back when we were very active because back then the cheating and rules bending was too great to draw any conclusions about parity, and that had to be dealt with first. Hopefully we will gather some first-hand information again starting this spring, but unlikely enough to be convinced based on our experience alone. The big problem now, as so many have said, is that there are not enough good NA cars being well driven to draw conclusions. And there probably won't be. I was old when we stopped and a bunch older now, so don't expect me to be proving anything. In fact, the worst thing I could do for the 1.6 is look competitive because a lot of people would use that as proof that it already has an advantage. No respect!
Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record.

MDixon

MDixon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Region:NorCal
  • Car Year:1996
  • Car Number:94

http://scca.cdn.race...track-mar 1.pdf

94-97 Miata. 47mm plate!

01-05 weight....2425

John - I want a 47mm plate...  Just say'n ;-)

Matt Dixon

Car owner/Checkbook

https://www.youtube....DRIVERforLIFE94

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users