Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

Attention Racers and Time Trialers: we are already busy gearing up for the 10th running of our NASA Championships, and these two 2015 events will be better than ever!

Western States Championships registration opens April 2 from here:
https://www.nasapror...com/events/2083

And Eastern States Championships registration will open May 1.
Please check www.nasachampionships.com  for more
about the Championships as updates become available!

2015 WESTERN CHAMPIONSHIPS
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca – July 31 – August 2, 2015

The toughest competition in NASA’s season this year will take place at two great racing venues – Virginia International Raceway and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca- that will host the Eastern and Western Championships respectively. The 10th NASA Championships will allow competitors from all over the country to battle for the most coveted National Champion title in their respective classes at two of the most demanding and prestigious road courses in the country. For drivers, this will be a unique opportunity to measure their skills against the best of the best. Spectators will have a chance to see the finest racing action NASA has to offer as well as the opportunity to participate in special events throughout the week designed to give them a taste of the action.

View our Western Championship Video
https://www.youtube....h?v=Rt965UEUcYI

2015 EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIPS
Virginia International Raceway – September 4-6, 2015

The toughest competition in NASA’s season this year will take place at two great racing venues – Virginia International Raceway and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca- that will host the Eastern and Western Championships respectively. The 10th NASA Championships will allow competitors from all over the country to battle for the most coveted National Champion title in their respective classes at two of the most demanding and prestigious road courses in the country. For drivers, this will be a unique opportunity to measure their skills against the best of the best. Spectators will have a chance to see the finest racing action NASA has to offer as well as the opportunity to participate in special events throughout the week designed to give them a taste of the action.

View Our Eastern Championships Video
https://www.youtube....h?v=7itgjvDJ38s

• ECOBRAP likes this
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

john mueller

john mueller

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

2015 NASA WESTERN STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

Monterey, CA

July 31 - Aug 2

>>  REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN <<

Garages will go fast, so sign-up today

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995

John(or Craig),

Will the entry list be open to see who has signed up and how many spots are left available?

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

john mueller

john mueller

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

John(or Craig),

Will the entry list be open to see who has signed up and how many spots are left available?

Ron;

I believe there will be a link on the Champs website with that info...  Once operational I'll post it in this thread.

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

john mueller

john mueller

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Western State Registration list as of 5/27/15

Rusty

Dees

Steven

Powers

Mark

Drennan

Tim

Barber

Nick

Sommers

Marco

Gallaher

Mason

Filippi

tim

weaver

Matthew

Cresci

Tim

Auger

jimmy

casey

Craig

Evans

Dakota

Dickerson

Mikhael

Haddad

Preston

Lerner

Brett

Becker

James

Brown

Alex

Bolanos

tony

senese

Daniel

Williams

Tase

Flores

Mike

Travers

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995

Hmmm...13 spots left. And I dont see a lot of the TMC participants on there?

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

Western State Entry, sorted by class, so scroll down.
https://nasaproracin...=asc&sort=class

Looks like Rob didn't crush Million's dream after all. :)

J~

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Parity

Parity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Region:North East
  • Car Number:51

John, is that list Eastern or Western?

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

Paul, your signed up for East.
Eastern State Entry List at VIR.
https://nasaproracin...=asc&sort=class

You are doing West at Laguna as well ?
J~

Parity

Parity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Region:North East
  • Car Number:51

Got it. When I saw Senese and Bolanos listed I thought it was was East.

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Bad Rusty

Bad Rusty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Region:Arizona
I like the ranking thus far!!!
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

ECOBRAP

ECOBRAP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Region:Nor Cal
  • Car Number:59

Hmmm...13 spots left. And I dont see a lot of the TMC participants on there?

shhhhh  :bigsquaregrin:

-Ecobrap

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

Entry fees are supposed to go up June 1st for East and West.

J~

Sacslider

Sacslider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:27

Price goes up on the 1st of June!!!! get it done and registered asap!!!

Craig Evans
NASA NorCal SpecMiata Director Retired
NASA Norcal Region Champion - SpecMiata 2011, 2013<p>
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

ECOBRAP

ECOBRAP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

They said they would open up the supersize option for the championships, if there were enough spots available. I think they said they would decide sometime soon? If so, am I allowed to supersize to Super Unlimited in a different car, or is supersizing just for the PT classes? And no I would not be running my SM in Super Unlimited lol.

• Derrick Ambrose likes this

-Ecobrap

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Derrick Ambrose

Derrick Ambrose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Region:Oregon
  • Car Year:2011
  • Car Number:71

They said they would open up the supersize option for the championships, if there were enough spots available. I think they said they would decide sometime soon? If so, am I allowed to supersize to Super Unlimited in a different car, or is supersizing just for the PT classes? And no I would not be running my SM in Super Unlimited lol.

Your no fun, I ran a B-Spec Mazda 2 in SU and got 2nd place.  They just could not keep those things on the track or together during the race...

• ECOBRAP likes this
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

East & West Entry Fees Go Up again July 1!

J~

ECOBRAP

ECOBRAP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Anyone know of nice (wallet friendly) places to stay near Laguna? I probably should have booked something ages ago but forgot...

-Ecobrap

john mueller

john mueller

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Here is the preliminary schedule, I suspect it may change so check back often.

SM is Group B

Friday:

• 9:20    20min Warm-up
  • 11:25  20min Qualifying Session (fastest lap)
  • 1:00    30min Qualifying Race #1

Saturday:

• 9:15    20min Warm-Up
  • 11:20  30min Qualifying Race #2
  • (Right now this race will be gridded by the FASTEST lap from Qual Race #1.  This could change.)

Sunday:

• 9:35   45min  Championship Race
  • (Guided by average finishing position from the two Qual races)

john mueller

john mueller

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Got it. When I saw Senese and Bolanos listed I thought it was was East.

Tony is running the WEST.  Alex is not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users