5 replies to this topic

larsonracing

larsonracing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Region:Mid-Alantic
Hello All,
I am new to the Mazda Racers forum and I just wanted to see if there is an interest for a Mazda Racers Mobile App. Since I'm always out and about and don't have that much time to check the full website forum, alerts to my phone about Responses or Messages from Mazda Racers would be nice. I am not the one who can make this app/ has the authority but wanted to see what fellow forum users thoughts are. Together we may be able to make this happen.

ChrisA

ChrisA

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Region:NCR
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:58

In general, I find MazdaRacers mobile web version pretty good. I usually leave the site open in a separate tab within my phones browser. A Porsche forum I belong to used to have a useful app, but the vendor wasn't great at keeping it up-to-date. Then at some point they stopped updating and it died.  <_<

Chris

Happiness is a dry martini and a good woman ... or a bad woman.
- George Burns

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

Hello All,
I am new to the Mazda Racers forum and I just wanted to see if there is an interest for a Mazda Racers Mobile App. Since I'm always out and about and don't have that much time to check the full website forum, alerts to my phone about Responses or Messages from Mazda Racers would be nice. I am not the one who can make this app/ has the authority but wanted to see what fellow forum users thoughts are. Together we may be able to make this happen.

we are looking into it
  • larsonracing likes this

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

larsonracing

larsonracing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

we are looking into it

So your the man to talk to? Sounds good. How far out would there be anything remotely close to a mobile app? Just wondering, no rush.

Tom Hampton

Tom Hampton

Egregious Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts
  • Region:South west
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:41

So your the man to talk to? Sounds good. How far out would there be anything remotely close to a mobile app? Just wondering, no rush.

lmao.

Yes, Mr. drago is the owner 'round these parts. 

-tch
Build: www.tomhampton.info

video: vimeo.com/tomhampton

Support: X-Factor Racing

I didn't lose, I just got outspent!

Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

larsonracing

larsonracing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

lmao.

Yes, Mr. drago is the owner 'round these parts.

I didn't pay attention to the "adminstrator" tag on his profile. Sorry about that. haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users