Chris Ashcraft

Chris Ashcraft

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Region:NEO
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:76

Installed my offset bushings and then got to thinking if i had the orientation correct. Thanks for the look and advice

Chris

Attached Files

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

:yep: 

Chris, my favorite EARLY morning breakfast place in Lexington  is the gas station converted to liquor store/restaurant on the way into town from track. Locals BS flying high and very enjoyable. Is there a motel close by that won't require the family jewels for payment for June race and Runoffs?

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Steve Scheifler

Steve Scheifler

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,816 posts

Looks good Chris.
Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record.

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

Installed my offset bushings and then got to thinking if i had the orientation correct. Thanks for the look and advice

Chris

Chris

We have been drilling and pop riveting them, just to insure the bushing doesn't rotate.

Jim 

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Chris Ashcraft

Chris Ashcraft

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Region:NEO
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:76

Thanks guys, i will add some rivets as well sounds logical to me.

Bench...ahhh yes Deckers Depo i believe is what you are referring too and yes it was awesome, it was sad to see it go. I am not sure on the hotel spots i know for the runoffs weekend they are already filling up (my friend is getting married that weekend and was mentioning it the other day. My wife had a meeting with The Spruce Hill Inn and Cottages today and i asked her to mention it the lady said she would get back to us on a rate i will let you know when she gets back to us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users