Photo

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca 5/15/16

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

Actually I believe that while Bench's motives were good, the fact that he was the MOST vocal, while at the same time NOT campaigning the car, actually hurt the NA 1.6 consideration and actually held back the class introspection.    

James, not what I would call complimentary, you call it complimentary, so be it.

Kyle, there was a guy at St Louis that created damage to two cars as he was attempt to pass one of the cars.  He apologized for his misdeed through a post on the St Louis thread.

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jamz14

Jamz14

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

James, not what I would call complimentary, you call it complimentary, so be it.

Kyle, there was a guy at St Louis that created damage to two cars as he was attempt to pass one of the cars.  He apologized for his misdeed through a post on the St Louis thread.

Bench, just because he thinks that the way you went about something might have been detrimental to your intended goal doesn't mean that he thought your intentions were wrong and he wasn't complimentary. For fudge sakes do I have to agree with everything (process and intention) in order to tell you that I like what you are trying to achieve? With that criteria there is no such thing as constructive feedback or criticism in your book.

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jamz14

Jamz14

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

I said F$ck not fudge. fudging politically correct autocorrect.

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Number:14

"while at the same time NOT campaigning the car"

Thanks James, I am who I am and I can live with it. :bigsquaregrin:

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jamz14

Jamz14

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
I like who you are too. I enjoy personality.

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:39

Jamz / Rob / Bench

I will  start a new comprehensive thread on so that we don't derail this further. Note that I am NOT a fan of parity discussions, but do not want this to drag this thread down any more, and it seems people have strong feelings that need to be aired.

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

Todd Green

Todd Green

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Region:Utah
  • Car Number:60

Could be.  The Thunderhill example was on 10 cycle tires.  But maybe that is too many also... Just strange that the grip was ok before safety car, but after was considerably worse; like night and day different.

Don't read these forums daily anymore, so sorry for the late response, but any chance this is just pickup?  Did the tires come back after a few laps when you went green again?

NASA Utah SM Director

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation Endurance race winner - Any endurance race wins Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users