Photo

Should we have some transmission modifications, for durability only, in the NA,B and C boxes

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Sean - MiataCage

Sean - MiataCage

• Moderators
  • 301 posts

Thanks Sean.

So "the subject" will be basically all of Mark's videos on transmissions? 

Are forks and springs being hardened currently legal or treated as such ??

J~

I have not seen any of the Mark videos.  The only thing we were asked to address was the spacer.  One letter requesting we address the hardened springs etc is all it would take to have us review it and make a recommendation.

I have no opinion on the legality of the forks and springs simply because I have not reviewed that portion of the rule book lately. 

Thanks.... Sean 

Sean Hedrick - President
www.miatacage.com
360-606-7734
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys!

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

Thank you.

J~

2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

I have not seen any of the Mark videos.  

Thanks.... Sean 

For your catch-up per Mark's videos of differentials and transmissions.

https://www.youtube....user/miataboxes

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

One letter requesting we address the hardened springs etc is all it would take to have us review it and make a recommendation.

Thanks.... Sean

You got this Bench ?
J~

One of my favorites

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

With reference to the cardboard box for shipping, there was a wet match several years ago about best way to ship. Can't remember, something was happening during shipping and some part of the transmission was busted upon arrival.

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
I understand, for us we (CA)can't remember when it rained last and the state is burning to the ground while other parts of the country are washing away.

Thoughts and prayers to Louisiana.
J~
  • Sean - MiataCage likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users