Are you interested in running in the Pirelli World Challenge TC-A series or the MX-5 Cup series in 2017, but not quite sure if itâ€™s for you? Join Winding Road Racing for a MX-5 Cup test day at Road Atlanta on Friday, December 2nd.
You will have an opportunity to test one of the Global MX-5 Cup cars and get a better understanding about what itâ€™s like to be behind the wheel of this exciting car. 2016 MX-5 Cup Rookie of the Year, Mark Drennan, will be on hand for coaching and data analysis.
We only have 4 slots available, first come, first serve.
* Date: Friday, December 2, 2016
* Location: Road Atlanta, Braselton, GA)
* Time: 7am-5pm
* Price: $2,000 per driver, payable by credit card only
* Deadline to register: Friday, November 25th at 4pm CDT
* For those drivers who have not reviewed our MX-5 Cup or PWC presentations, we will schedule a call with you to go over the document.
* All drivers must be full competition licensed from a major sanctioning body.
* Must be available on December 2nd from 7am â€“ 5pm.
* Drivers are responsible for all crash damage to cars. If there is any crash damage, WRR will automatically charge a $1,500 damage fee to the credit card on file while we assess damage.
* Full race gear required.
How to Register
Email Luciana Dâ€™Andretta at firstname.lastname@example.org<wbr></wbr>, or call: 512-994-0656.
We will take down your information and payment, as well as send you the lease agreement which we will need to be signed and sent back to WRR prior to the test day.