• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Terry Hanushek

Terry Hanushek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Region:South Jersey

The South Jersey Region announces that it has set three different endurance racing options for The Devil during the Day - a 2 Hour Sprint Enduro, a 3 hour Afternoon Enduro and a 6 Hour Half Enduro.

These shorter races will require less resources and permit more competitors to enjoy the finest East Coast endurance racing. All three options will practice, qualify and start at noon with the 12 Hour crowd

Qualifying Friday night, 21 April
/ Racing starts at 11:55 am on Saturday, 22 April

--- on NJMP Thunderbolt

The Devil during the Day registration details for all three options can be found here

See ya at The Devil

Terry

Richard Astacio

Richard Astacio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • Region:NER
  • Car Year:2003
  • Car Number:80

Hi Terry, 

I am wondering if the short enduro is going to be the standard moving forward?

I did not see the info for the shorter enduro prior and at this point I am committed to another event. 

Richard Astacio

2003 Spec Miata VVT & 2013 Cup Car

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Terry Hanushek

Terry Hanushek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Region:South Jersey

Rich

>>  I am wondering if the short enduro is going to be the standard moving forward?  <<

It's really too early to tell.  The region will review the interest and feedback after the weekend.

>>  I did not see the info for the shorter enduro prior and at this point I am committed to another event.  <<

We have offered The Devil during the Day 6 Hour from the beginning.  Within the last week, we decided to offer the 2 Hour and 3 hour options.  You would certainly be welcome at our event.

Terry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users