1 reply to this topic

wera44

wera44

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Car Year:2003
  • Car Number:44

I just wanted to give a huge thumbs up to Sean Hedrick at Miatacage.com. I'm in the process of building my Spec SM car and did a lot of research on building a cage before I decided to save some time and just buy a weld in kit from Miatacage. The kit came to the house quickly and with great directions. I did have a slight problem with some missing components but all straight pieces and I was able to pick up a section of DOM to get the job done. I reached out to Sean to get the dimensions on the missing tube, I waited weeks to open the box because I was out of town and didn't expect anything because it was well past the 48 hr inspection period. He really bent over backwards to help me out and in the end I am more than happy and he has a customer for life. I have been in retail for 24 years and have never come across a vendor that was so quick to respond via email. I'm sure everyone on this forum knows of or has done business with them but in the age of the internet a little more positive feedback never hurts.

Jason

• Ron Alan, Jim Drago, Danny Steyn and 2 others like this

Justin Casey

Justin Casey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Region:Northern California
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:85

+1 for Sean and all of his products.

I have the MC cage in my car along with several other products (fuel sample port, radiator panels, & adjustable endlinks); all of which are quality items. In addition, Sean is a very approachable and knowledgeable guy. Don't be hesitant to ask him any questions as he will respond promptly!

2018 NASA NorCal Regional Champion

2018 SCCA Runoffs - 4th Place

2018 NASA Championships - 5th Place

2017 NASA Western States Championships - 4th place
2017 NASA Northern California Region - 2nd place
2016 NASA Western States Championships - 2nd place
2016 NASA NorCal Regiaon Champion

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users