True North

True North

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Region:Arizona
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:7
It appears that the Arizona region has elected to give a dedicated run group to the Spec Miata's for the January doulble national in Phoenix. Many thanks to those involved in making that decision...
To all those who are considering the trip, please register on-line as soon as possible. You can elect to just register on-line and pay when you get to the track. I believe the maximum car count at any given time on the track is 37
Weather has been absolutely beautiful...

Well, it's now official....Group 5 is the dedicated run group for SpecMiata (12-27-2010)
  • Mike Donick likes this

Race hard my friends,
Dean Busk
Director/Spec Liaison Az. SCCA
True North Equity Group

TheFence

TheFence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Region:Oregon
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:8
I was looking into the Restricted Regional, unless i can con my way into a National license before then

True North

True North

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:7

I was looking into the Restricted Regional, unless i can con my way into a National license before then

If your looking for good competition and only have your regional license, don't worry. Some if not most of the National drivers use the regional race as one of there test sessions... :)
Either way, you will have great competition. Hope to see you in January.

Race hard my friends,
Dean Busk
Director/Spec Liaison Az. SCCA
True North Equity Group

Mike Donick

Mike Donick

• SMembers
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Car Year:1993
  • Car Number:13
Looks like a good group has already signed up! I think this will be a very fast crowd... Can't wait!

Mark and Lori Miles are holding a space right across from tech for the SM guys to paddock together. Please feel free to grab a spot, the more the merrier!

Mike
Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users