• 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

Entries 54

https://www.motorspo...D0CA419A89C5FFC

J~

2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Number:22

Who's got the last spot on the podium.  Texas is coming to Frack up your party.

Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Number:88

2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

mellen

mellen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Car Year:2002
  • Car Number:87

Let's just have a nice carnage free event :)

Drago

Burdzy

Berry

Bender

Buras

• Jim Drago likes this
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting HOLY SHIT........WHAT A RIDE!!!!!!!!
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

Always the bridesmaid never the bride

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Region:Central Florida
  • Car Number:10

Damn, what a stacked field. I can't even begin to think of a top 5 for the race. However, I saw that there is a Frisbee golf course at the track now and I think we should all take bets on that instead. 

Top 5 in Frisbee golf this weekend:

Michael Ross:  
Have you seen his muscles? I bet he can throw the shit out of that Frisbee!
Todd Buras: 
He tosses donuts for a living, and donuts are the same shape as a Frisbee, so I bet he has a method that most don't know about.
Michael Carter:
He has to play regularly. What the hell else is there to do in South Georgia besides drink beer?
Spencer Rutherford: 
Picking him because he just looks like a frat guy that plays Frisbee golf and takes it very seriously. You know? #TotalFratMove
Nick Leverone: 
Because he is from Massachusetts, and he is a big fan of Tom Brady, who is the best damn quarterback in history and an American Hero!! I am sure that Nick stays up late nights and studies Tom Brady's throws. I know, I know. A football is very different than a Frisbee. But that beautiful man, Tom Brady, can throw anything and I bet Nick has video of Tom throwing the disc with the kids and Giselle, and he is going to bring the heat this weekend. Maybe he will even pull a classic Tom Brady comeback. He will struggle on the first nine holes for sure. But then, he will get hole-in-one's on all of the back nine and bring the Frisbee Cup back to Boston where it belongs! Go Pats!

That is my top 5 and I put a lot of thought into it as you can tell.  Any objections?

Guys who just missed the first cut:

Drago:
I bet he can throw too, just like the best of them. But this is professional golfing rules and you have to walk the whole course. Sorry Jim, no golf carts. I think Jim will do well in the first few holes but after all that walking, I am sure he will throw some bogeys and get cut on the first round.

Steyn:
He is getting up there in age, 69 I think. And you know, just like with racing, his prime is behind him now. He has some wisdom to make some smart throws, for sure, but can he mentally and physically last all 18 holes and perform at the highest level? It's too tough to call.

• Jim Drago, Danny Steyn and Preston Pardus like this

John Davison
Autotechnik Racing / 5x Racing
2016 - Central Florida Region Champion
2017 - The People's Champion
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Michael Novak

Michael Novak

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Region:Michigan
  • Car Year:2002
  • Car Number:#9

Damn, what a stacked field. I can't even begin to think of a top 5 for the race. However, I saw that there is a Frisbee golf course at the track now and I think we should all take bets on that instead. 

Michael Ross:  
Todd Buras: 
He tosses donuts for a living, and donuts are the same shape as a Frisbee, so I bet he has a method that most don't know about. He has been practicing.
Michael Carter:
He has to play regularly. What the hell else is there to do in South Georgia besides drink beer? *See Comments below
Spencer Rutherford: 
Picking him because he just looks like a frat guy that plays Frisbee golf and takes it very seriously. You know? #TotalFratMove * See comments below
Nick Leverone: 
Because he is from Massachusetts, and he is a big fan of Tom Brady, who is the best damn quarterback in history and an American Hero!! I am sure that Nick stays up late nights and studies Tom Brady's throws. I know, I know. A football is very different than a Frisbee. But that beautiful man, Tom Brady, can throw anything and I bet Nick has video of Tom throwing the disc with the kids and Giselle, and he is going to bring the heat this weekend. Maybe he will even pull a classic Tom Brady comeback. He will struggle on the first nine holes for sure. But then, he will get hole-in-one's on all of the back nine and bring the Frisbee Cup back to Boston where it belongs! Go Pats!  Can you deflate a frisbee????

That is my top 5 and I put a lot of thought into it as you can tell.  Any objections?

Drago:
I bet he can throw too, just like the best of them. But this is professional golfing rules and you have to walk the whole course. Sorry Jim, no golf carts. I think Jim will do well in the first few holes but after all that walking, I am sure he will throw some bogeys and get cut on the first round.  It's his favorite sport--look out!!! ***See comments below though....

Steyn:
He is getting up there in age, 69 I think. And you know, just like with racing, his prime is behind him now. He has some wisdom to make some smart throws, for sure, but can he mentally and physically last all 18 holes and perform at the highest level? It's too tough to call. He might bring some of HIS girls along for distraction and then you guys are all screwed----If this happens I pick him for the win...

• Danica Davison likes this
Majors Winner - Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Nick Leverone

Nick Leverone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Region:New England Region
  • Car Number:89

Hilarious, plus Jody and I just named our little boy born 5-25-17 Domenic Brady, his nick name Dom Brady.

• Joe (dad) Jordan, Bench Racer, MPR22 and 3 others like this

Nick Leverone

Nick Leverone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Region:New England Region
  • Car Number:89

Also I won't be at Road America, you can imagine why.

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Hilarious, plus Jody and I just named our little boy born 5-25-17 Domenic Brady, his nick name Dom Brady.

Awesome!  Congrats on the boy and I love the name!

• Preston Pardus likes this

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

Michael Ross:  
Todd Buras: 
He tosses donuts for a living, and donuts are the same shape as a Frisbee, so I bet he has a method that most don't know about.
Michael Carter:
He has to play regularly. What the hell else is there to do in South Georgia besides drink beer?
Spencer Rutherford: 
Picking him because he just looks like a frat guy that plays Frisbee golf and takes it very seriously. You know? #TotalFratMove
Nick Leverone: 
Because he is from Massachusetts, and he is a big fan of Tom Brady, who is the best damn quarterback in history and an American Hero!! I am sure that Nick stays up late nights and studies Tom Brady's throws. I know, I know. A football is very different than a Frisbee. But that beautiful man, Tom Brady, can throw anything and I bet Nick has video of Tom throwing the disc with the kids and Giselle, and he is going to bring the heat this weekend. Maybe he will even pull a classic Tom Brady comeback. He will struggle on the first nine holes for sure. But then, he will get hole-in-one's on all of the back nine and bring the Frisbee Cup back to Boston where it belongs! Go Pats!

Drago:
I bet he can throw too, just like the best of them. But this is professional golfing rules and you have to walk the whole course. Sorry Jim, no golf carts. I think Jim will do well in the first few holes but after all that walking, I am sure he will throw some bogeys and get cut on the first round.

Steyn:
He is getting up there in age, 69 I think. And you know, just like with racing, his prime is behind him now. He has some wisdom to make some smart throws, for sure, but can he mentally and physically last all 18 holes and perform at the highest level? It's too tough to call.

whats wrong with you :) thats funny though

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

That's awesome! Congratulations

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

EMatoy

EMatoy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Region:Detroit
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:73

Congratulations! I also had a son on 5-25-17....but still went to mid Ohio last weekend. It was actually her idea to still race a week after.
  • Bench Racer likes this

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Number:39

Michael Ross:  
Todd Buras: 
Michael Carter:
Spencer Rutherford: 
Nick Leverone: 

Drago:

Steyn:

You know, as much as I hate to say this, I might just be falling in love with you, just a little! And those lips!

• Jim Drago likes this

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

You know, as much as I hate to say this, I might just be falling in love with you, just a little! And those lips!

I am beginning to wonder ... if you enjoy shooting nude men more than nude women.

• Jim Drago and Danny Steyn like this

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Spencer Rutherford

Spencer Rutherford

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Region:CKR
  • Car Year:2003
  • Car Number:#04

Michael Ross:  
Have you seen his muscles? I bet he can throw the shit out of that Frisbee!Todd Buras: 
He tosses donuts for a living, and donuts are the same shape as a Frisbee, so I bet he has a method that most don't know about.Michael Carter:
He has to play regularly. What the hell else is there to do in South Georgia besides drink beer?Spencer Rutherford: 
Picking him because he just looks like a frat guy that plays Frisbee golf and takes it very seriously. You know? #TotalFratMoveNick Leverone: 

Drago:
 Steyn:

Well just glad I actually made your top 5 this time and I've already started practicing
Spencer Rutherford
Eaststreet Racing
overconfidence award - Given to those who think they are better than the sum of their results We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Number:39

So here are the 60 Spec Miata drivers already registered - June Sprints is always a big show! Great track in a lovely town in the perfect time of year.

0     Haldeman, Chris 1999 Spec Miata
1     Marchand, Juan R 1995 Spec Miata
2     Clos Jr, George 2003 Spec Miata
2     Drago, Jim 2003 Spec Miata
4     Rutherford, Spencer 2003 Spec Miata
4     Soward, Mike 1999 Spec Miata
5     Knuteson, Jason 1999 Spec Miata
7     Brown, Tyler 1999 Spec Miata
7     Craft, Chris 1999 Spec Miata
7     Giesen, Chris 1999 Spec Miata
8     Carter, Michael 1999 Spec Miata
8     Gallaher, Marco 2003 Spec Miata
9     Hoch, Stephen 1999 Spec Miata
9     Jeu, Stephen 2003 Spec Miata
11    Bender, Daniel 1999 Spec Miata
12    Pogorzelski, Roger 1999 Spec Miata
13    Gagliardo, Michael 2002 Spec Miata
14    Mills, Amy 1999 Spec Miata
16    Davis, Jonathan 2000 Spec Miata
17    Brown, Tom 2002 Spec Miata
19    Elder, Justin 1999 Spec Miata
21    Pecore, Evan 1999 Spec Miata
22    Allen, John 1999 Spec Miata
24    Thomas, Lee 2003 Spec Miata
27    Nufer, Max 1999 Spec Miata
29    Berry, T Craig 1999 Spec Miata
31    Casey Jr., Britt 1999 Spec Miata
39    Steyn, Danny 2002 Spec Miata
41    Thomae, Michael 1999 Spec Miata
42    Greenhill, Kyle 2004 Spec Miata
44    Gilbert, Paul 1995 Spec Miata
48    Iwata, John 1999 Spec Miata
55    Smith, Senter 1999 Spec Miata
56    Buras, Todd 2003 Spec Miata
59    Spence, Robert 1999 Spec Miata
63    Roberts, Thomas 2000 Spec Miata
65    Tweedlie, Dave 1999 Spec Miata
67    DeVault, Darrin 1999 Spec Miata
69    Lilly, Cooper 2000 Spec Miata
70    Garfield, Julian Spec Miata
71    Naumburg, Peter 1999 Spec Miata
72    Burdzy, Voytek 2003 Spec Miata
72    Crickenberger, Justin 1999 Spec Miata
76    Luckritz, Jeff 1999 Spec Miata
77    Busk, Dean 2000 Spec Miata
78    Cambern, Clark 2003 Spec Miata
85    Harms, John 1999 Spec Miata
87    Mellen, Keith 2002 Spec Miata
93    Van Bendegom, Jeff 2002 Spec Miata
94    Sager, Thomas 1995 Spec Miata
99    Webb, Kyle M. 1999 Spec Miata
103  Ross, Michael 1999 Spec Miata
108  Werner, Leland 1991 Spec Miata
109  Devoto, Andrew 1990 Spec Miata
116  Goff, Dan 1995 Spec Miata
117  Gregg, Whitfield 1999 Spec Miata
121  Federl, Joseph 1999 Spec Miata
136  Cochran, Thomas 1999 Spec Miata
145  Powers, Steven 1999 Spec Miata
148  Alexander, Lee 1999 Spec Miata

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Well just glad I actually made your top 5 this time and I've already started practicing

I am happy for you.  This is a big step in your racing career. I put a lot of time and thought into my top 5 selections. I hope this gives you some confidence to shine.  Just don't let me down kid, or it will be hard for you to make it back on 

• JRHille and Tyler Kicera like this

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

LarryKing

LarryKing

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts
My podium pick:
Tweedlie
Crickenberger
Van Bendegom

(Just cause I like how their names sound)
  • Danny Steyn likes this
2017 - SMSE SEDiv ECR Champion
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

tylerbrown

tylerbrown

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:07

Who's Kyle Webb? That guy still races?