There was a lot of chaos in the kill zone to start the race. I have posted my 360 video for the start from P35. Big Contact from the 01 when he supermans the curb in Turn #12.
So interesting video here...
Let's rehash what we see.....
1. YOU get into my left rear at turn 2 causing some damage to suspension parts
2. YOU bounce off me into Juan Marchand which puts Juan hard into my left front damaging tie rod, control arm, wheel, and tire
3. YOU continue into Marchand and spin him completely into oncoming traffic
fast forward to the back straight...I realize my car has too much damage to continue.
4. I drop to the inside to go inside the curb in 12 and continue along the grass driver's right to pit lane
5. Said parts damaged due to the contact fail and the car continues straight over the curb at 12...causing me to "superman" the curb and collect you
My race over. YOU continue on for the race. Marchand's race over.
After the checker YOU protest ME for unsafe driving..... and I get 4 race weekend probation.
My mistake was I should have pulled over after I realized the car was too damaged. I decided not to stop at 12 due to the fact that a caution there would eliminate a potential passing zone.
For that I will take my medicine and serve my 4 weekends.