Photo

Spec Miata racer ADAM ROBERTS wins SCCA National Championships in STL Driving a 1990 Honda civic SI

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Spencer Rutherford

Spencer Rutherford

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Region:CKR
  • Car Year:2003
  • Car Number:#04

None ya bizness! There gonna be a protest probably after I beat you again at mid Ohio... Now that you think your supercharger is working again. :)

lol I'm doing my own setup just so you have a chance
  • Roberts37 likes this
Spencer Rutherford
Eaststreet Racing
overconfidence award - Given to those who think they are better than the sum of their results We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99
It's ok you can drive around the problems...

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

First of all I want to Thank Kyle, Jim Drago, Tom Sager, Frank Todaro, Ron Alan, Danica Davison for all the kind words and Congratulations.  After the year I have had I dont think anything could make me feel better or more rewarded than this, especially since it ended in a epic battle with Eric for the Win.  I know I am not on here much (im not much of a social media, forum guy) but so glad you guys still recognze me after being a "traitor".  

As some of you may know I was only able to attend the Super Tour race at Mid-o and Gingerman Majors with my SM this year.  My original Plan was to be going to Indy in both cars and classes.  unfirtunetly my Father became Ill this year with some major health complications and I had to re-evaluate my plan.  I helped take care of him and my family while running for Sam Myers in his CRX took a lot of responsibilty off my plate to be able to do that.  I would not be racing without my Father so he was my main Focus throught the Summer months.  

I still love my Mazda Family and look forward to getting back behind the wheel of her possibly in 2 weeks time at Mid-Ohio and possibly ARRC? well see in due time.  For now I am enjoyed the spoils of being National Champion.  All the support truely makes it that much more special to me and everyone who has been a part of my life.  

My Spec Miata experience and Coaching from Kyle Webb was a major part of helping me obtain the Victory.  I was able to stay calm, focused, and hit my parts while under intense pressure.  

Congratulations to Preston Pardus and Team East Street Racing on their MEGA Sm victory, great fun to watch guys.  I am so glad to be a part of this community and East street racing and all the wonderful SM competitors and teams.  

Yes, there was contact at the start between Danny and I, but please, please everyone KNOW nothing intential from either of us.  It was very unfortunate to see Danny go out so early.  After both of us watching Video it was clear no one did anything wrong, just a racing incident.  My wheels spoke stick out a little and caused our wheels to grab and made the incident much worse.  without that it would have been just a side panel dusting.  Danny called me first thing this morning and we had a fantastic Chat.  Danny explained his side, to which I fully understand and genuienly believe his explanation.  Danny earned a tremendous amount of respect from me for doing this, as it take a lot of courage to make that Phone call and in such a timely and respectable manner.

Dave Wheeler, I owe you for a fuel test port kit and will be giving you a call this week to handle that!

But truely all the support from everyone is greatly appriciated.  I look forward to getting back behind the wheel of my Miata!

Cheers to all!!!!

best of all.. you now have a SCCA National champion award on mazda racers! :)

• arsprod and Roberts37 like this

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users