chris haldeman

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • Region:texas
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:73
So glad she was able to leave the hospital and is moving in the right direction!!! Hoping for her speedy recovery so she can get back to shipping me parts :-)
  • Tom Hampton, Jim Drago, Michael Novak and 1 other like this
X-factorracing.com
3 podium finishes
2 2013 NASA nats
1 2013 Scca runoffs
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver BFG Supertour Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - Majors Winner - Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

SaulSpeedwell

SaulSpeedwell

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

2017 sucks.  :pessimist:  :pessimist:  :pessimist:  It was only months ago that we were all at the Mid Ohio worker party, and she was the happiest ray of sunshine among all the grumbly boy racers.  I wish her and you all the best. 

For faster reply than PM:  miataboxes>>>AT<<<gmail>>DOT<<<com

mglobe

mglobe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts

A big Thank You for all the well wishes, kind thoughts, prayers, texts, emails and phone calls. Ann is doing much better. We moved her from the hospital in Madison to a rehab facility in Rockford. We expect 7-10 days there and then she can come home. Radiation and/or Chemo will start in a few weeks as she gets strong enough.

This type of brain cancer is very rare in adults, more common in pre-pubescent kids. She may be the first patient to survive a surgical removal of the tumor. Prognosis is unknown. As she is basicly a test case. We hope for the best.

We all sit here and babel on about bushings or short turn radiuses. But in the end, our fiercest competitors are our closest friends. I want to give a special mention to a few people who showed their true charecter to me the last couple weeks. Big hugs to Chris Haldeman, Jim Drago, , John Doonan (Mazda), Tom Fowler and Kyle Webb. It is people like this that make SM what it is.

Thanks again, as we know more, I will let everyone know.

Dave

Sounds like Medulloblastoma?  If so, btdt with a family member.  She has been cancer free for 14 years.  Thoughts and prayers.  PM me if I can be of any help.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users