Photo

Thunderhill April 16-17 - with petite enduro!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

ToddW

ToddW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:67
Dean,
I could not make this race, but I would definately like to see this kind
of race format innovation continue.

>>>I hope everyone had a good time. We're definitely going to keep experimenting with longer races >>>and more interesting race formats.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995
Charlie,

Great driving in traffic! I can't believe they left that car at the exit of 8...was it a local yellow the whole race? Did he tap you when he went around or did you just get loose also?

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Charlie Hayes

Charlie Hayes

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Region:West Coast
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:22
He was counter steering by the apex of the turn and he went into my driver side rear tire which is why I was a little wiggly. There was not a local yellow the whole race. I personally can't believe they left it there either. They went there to pick him up and we were already under FCY so why not take an extra lap or 2 to get it out of there. I feel really bad for Bruce because that happened on the Saturday race then Sunday's PTE race he got taken out in turn 8 by someone and came out with some body damage and a flat tire.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users