Spencer Rutherford

Spencer Rutherford

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Region:CKR
  • Car Year:2003
  • Car Number:#04
Congrats guys, I’d hate to have to be a judge and pick just one guy from this crowd. From what I understand John D Allen the iracing guy/sm rookie is still in the mix also. I wish there was some way for us to watch the action.
Spencer Rutherford
Eaststreet Racing
overconfidence award - Given to those who think they are better than the sum of their results We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

Always the bridesmaid never the bride

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • Region:Central Florida
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:10
Breaking news: Spencer Rutherford was also added to the mrt24 shootout after his ARRC performance.
  • Spencer Rutherford likes this

John Davison
Autotechnik Racing / 5x Racing
2016 - Central Florida Region Champion
2017 - The People's Champion
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Justin Casey

Justin Casey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Region:NorthWest
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:85

Congrats guys, I’d hate to have to be a judge and pick just one guy from this crowd. From what I understand John D Allen the iracing guy/sm rookie is still in the mix also. I wish there was some way for us to watch the action.

I also agree that it would be interesting to watch and listen how the judges determine who makes the cut or not. 

This would be very helpful and provide insight towards those who didn't make the cut this year and those who are aspiring to make it next year. 

It would essentially be Mazda's version of the Nissan GT Academy lol. 

Also, congrats to the finalists! 

2016 NASA Northern California Region Champion

2016 NASA Western States Championships Runner Up

2016 Teen Mazda Challenge West Coast Region Runner Up

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users