WMR Major @ Grattan 8/11, 8/12

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Dayle Frame

Dayle Frame

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Come on out for the "Last Chance" Majors at Grattan Raceway. It's last Major in the GLDiv and NorCon.  

WMR strives to put on the best event we can and this race weekend is no exception. Last week we threw a virgin into a volcano in Hawaii under a full moon so we'd have good weather. We have the usual GREAT Saturday night dinner party with Q-It-Up doing the catering.  Grattan is a treacherous, technical and exciting track and if you haven't raced on it before, give it a try and you will not be disappointed.

Enter on or before 7/16 and the fee is $400 for a check, $425 for a credit card. Add $75 for an entry after 7/16. This is the same entry fee schedule as last year.

Contact the track (616.691.7221) if you want to run the track sponsored test day, rent a garage or a paved space on the upper paddock.

Go to wmr-scca.motorsportreg.com for details and to register. As always, if you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact me offline (hdf3.wtr80@gmail.com) and I'll do what I can to help you out.

Dayle

• screaming monkey likes this

Dayle Frame

Dayle Frame

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Bump.....

The window for the "Early Bird" discounted entry fee is closing on 7/16 (this Monday).  If you want to save $75 on your entry, please go to wmr-scca.motorsportreg.com and enter.  GingerMan is in the books....if you know you'd like to race at Grattan, then enter this week to save the $75.  You can always withdraw later without penalty.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Dayle

speedengineer

speedengineer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:84

I registered today.  Look forward to this event every year!

Group 7 is unfortunate. :pessimist:  But mostly because we're always spoiled by getting group 2 or 3. 

Jason Kohler 

#84 SM

www.youtube.com/user/speedengineering

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

EMatoy

EMatoy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Region:Detroit
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:73
Thanks for the reminder about the discount. Registered this morning after I saw it.

Group 7 means only one thing——>more fireball

screaming monkey

screaming monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Region:WI
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:65

Entries a little thin. Where is everyone? Great place to tune your setup for Sonoma. 

Richard Scott Mooney
Humble student of racing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users