- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

weathered1

weathered1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Melissa Stewart was not able to log in to post this, and asked if I would post this on her behalf.

Thank you to everyone for the kind words of my husband James (Jim) Stewart and Isabelle's daddy.  Words cannot express the appreciation for the donations, thoughts and prayers. James was passionate about building engines and passionate about how he treated his customers.  He went above and beyond.  I use to get on him for not spending much time with us.  But, glad that he enjoyed what he did.  He was tired at the end of his life. He wanted everyone to not think he was a failure for closing his shop.  He would say over and over.  Am I a failure.  I would say heck no!  Your just wanting to be with us more and that's ok.  I know he was late getting some motors to some people sometimes.  But,  he was a perfectionist and he didn't want anything to walk out the door and not be right.  That was proven with winning and the horsepower that he would get with your motors.  We are going to miss him terribly.  So next time your on the track racing.  Look up to the sky and let him know he was loved.  He would have loved the out pouring of love.  Thanks again for your business over the years, the kind words and most of all for thinking of Isabelle and I.

Love

Melissa and Isabelle Stewart

Sent from my iPhone

• Jim Drago and Marc Cefalo like this

Marc Cefalo

Marc Cefalo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Region:NEPA
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:#00

Longtime engine builder for Planet Miata, he leaves behind his wife and daughter. We felt the need to give back and help Melissa and Isabelle. The link below is for the Stewart Racing Engines logo shirt with a send off to Jim himself. Proceeds will go directly to his Family. Shirt sales are limited run and once ended will be shipped directly to you. T's, hoodies,tanks, youth and toddler are available. Share this post and spread the word. Godspeed Jim!! From everyone at Planet Miata and all of your racing family!

https://stores.inkso...-detail/1002736

• Jim Drago and Danny Steyn like this

Marc Cefalo

www.planet-miata.com

570-262-1013 direct

#1 source for new and used Miata parts and accessories.

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:39

so sad

thank you Melissa and Isabelle for giving us an insight

We must learn to treasure every waking moment as this life is very temporary

Jim, I hope you are looking down on us with utter amusement at our foolish endeavors chasing tin cans around a track with a wind up rubber band for a motor

And yet you, more than anyone, can full y understand how important these foolish endeavors are to us

Godspeed JIm

• Michael Novak likes this

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users