Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:39

Well the entry list has grown to 62 cars. Oh and look at this, even Balakey showed up to play!  :)
Here is my proposed top 16 in literally any order, but since this is a team track, I sorted by engine team for giggles:

Autotechnik:
Jeffrey Labounty
Matthew Vanvurst
Henry Vanvurst
John Davison
Cory Collum
Nicholas Soriano
Andrew Charbonneau (well who really knows with this guy)
Jamie Tucker
Alex Bolanos
Preston Pardus (Honorary for the weekend) :)

Rossini:
Michael Carter
Selin Rollan Jr.
Alex Acosta
Danny Steyn

xFactor:
Blake Clements
Mark Gibbons

Should be a war for 3 sprint races.  I think almost all of these guys can win here if the luck falls their way.

Danny and I will also have a race off of the track. Since he like the finer things in life, I will buy him a box of Franzia, and we will have a "Tour de Franzia" race for who can finish their boxed wine the fastest at the Pardus Party. Should be a total shit show and cant wait to get "Bro out" and get drunk with Danny!!

I might have to skip on the Chateau Cardboard, but I will also let you into a little known secret, not all team lines are built around engine builders ................ just sayin, you might be in for a big surprise!!!

• chris haldeman and Danica Davison like this

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

Always the bridesmaid never the bride

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Region:Central Florida
  • Car Number:10

I might have to skip on the Chateau Cardboard, but I will also let you into a little known secret, not all team lines are built around engine builders ................ just sayin, you might be in for a big surprise!!!

Oh I know bbgirl, don’t you worry. I am not surprised. I’ll push just about anybody to beat you ;) I know Mark gibbons has his little boner for you after you made his car famous by drifting (very well) around pbir in the rain. Just be careful, because he will shit the bed in the bus stop on the last lap and get y’all trained ;)
  • Jim Drago and Danny Steyn like this

John Davison
Autotechnik Racing / 5x Racing
2016 - Central Florida Region Champion
2017 - The People's Champion
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Danny, I stayed up all night thinking about this.  There are two people that nobody wants to get beat by. Whether you like it or not, one of them is you ... and the other is me. Nobody wants to see my big ass bobble head bouncing up and down with excitement and cracking jokes on everyone I just beat.

So ... what would be worse than losing to one of us? .... Losing to BOTH of us. What do you say Daniel, should we shock the world and run away together into the Daytona sunset and make Blake retire again?

• Danny Steyn and Preston Pardus like this

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

Danny, I stayed up all night thinking about this.  There are two people that nobody wants to get beat by. Whether you like it or not, one of them is you ... and the other is me. Nobody wants to see my big ass bobble head bouncing up and down with excitement and cracking jokes on everyone I just beat.

So ... what would be worse than losing to one of us? .... Losing to BOTH of us. What do you say Daniel, should we shock the world and run away together into the Daytona sunset and make Blake retire again?

OMG.. What the hell is the world coming too :)   

Its actually a good pairing.. As Dannys head is too big figuratively and yours is too big literally :) 

• Danny Steyn and Danica Davison like this

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Number:39

Might be the ONLY way I ever secure a remotely semi-favourable post on SMMD!

• Jim Drago likes this

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Might be the ONLY way I ever secure a remotely semi-favourable post on SMMD!

Who knows! Those guys are rough for sure. But, it seems it takes them three weeks to post anything nowadays anyway... so whatever trouble we get in to ... we have a few weeks to prepare for the beat down.

• Preston Pardus likes this

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Danny Steyn, Daytona, Smack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users