-P-

-P-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Region:Texas
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:31

It's about time we start this as we're 2 weeks out.

My predictions:

1) Haldeman

2) Drago

3) Steyn

I was looking forward to being King of the Group B Larry's but since the SM Deux is only going to be a handful of backpackers I guess I'll need to step it up. I'd be happy with a top 30.

I promise not to sticker all of your cars again at night.

• Jim Drago and Danny Steyn like this

Shaffer

SM #31 - Texas

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

Always the bridesmaid never the bride

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Region:Central Florida
  • Car Number:10

I promise not to sticker all of your cars again at night.

Just tea-bagging the cars instead?

Edit: I still have some NSFW pictures on my phone from the Sebring Champs last year ;)

• -P- likes this

John Davison
Autotechnik Racing / 5x Racing
2016 - Central Florida Region Champion
2017 - The People's Champion
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

Blake Clements told me Chris shouldn't even bother coming.. Something about there is a new sheriff in town and his name is BFC! :)

• Danica Davison and jpsomner like this

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Blake Clements told me Chris shouldn't even bother coming.. Something about there is a new sheriff in town and his name is BFC! :)

Bahahaha. Blake is starting to sound a lot like me ... Can't even win a regional but says he will win the big show :)

• Jim Drago and Richard Astacio like this

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

we need to start a few poll's 

How Many transmissions will BFC have to change durring the week?

How many positions will Dargo lose from a spin on the warm up lap in one or all of the races?

How many female racers will be aproached to do nude modeling at that track by Adept danny?

After having announced that serious tech will be preformed post race what is the chance that all drivers in the shed will vote that they are all ok to just skip tech and head home?

How many SM's will be sent to the dyno to prove that nobody is cheating?

How many cars will come home with no windshields or back windows?

How much money in tires will toyo make on championship week after paying out 75k?

• William Keeling, trimless, Danny Steyn and 4 others like this

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Xav

Xav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Region:Mid Atlantic
  • Car Number:9

How many positions will Dargo lose from a spin on the warm up lap in one or all of the races?

How many female racers will be aproached to do nude modeling at that track by Adept danny?

After having announced that serious tech will be preformed post race what is the chance that all drivers in the shed will vote that they are all ok to just skip tech and head home?

How much money in tires will toyo make on championship week after paying out 75k?

These are some serious questions..  =)

Who's Dargo? =P

• Jim Drago, Danica Davison and lillyweld like this

#9 SM

NASA National SM Director

NASA Mid-Atlantic Race Director

http://www.injectorpulse.com

powerss

powerss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Region:ARiZONA
  • Car Number:145

Hey! Are you allowed to post in here?  I don't see your name on the entry list? :no:  :cheerful:

Since you won't be on the grid will we at least be seeing you down there tea-bagging some cars? :moon: LOL.

I don't think there are any lawn to mow so I don't think you will pull that flame out on me. :P   Seriously though, I hope you come down.

Steven Powers
Arizona Region
2009 SoPAC Division Champion
2013 SoPAC Division Champion
2019 Western Conference Champion

LarryKing

LarryKing

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts

How Many transmissions will BFC have to change durring the week?  Is six enough, is eight too many

How many positions will Dargo lose from a spin on the warm up lap in one or all of the races?  He was seventh

How many female racers will be aproached to do nude modeling at that track by Adept danny?  All of them (He's the Hefner of SM)

After having announced that serious tech will be preformed post race what is the chance that all drivers in the shed will vote that they are all ok to just skip tech and head home?  50/50

How many SM's will be sent to the dyno to prove that nobody is cheating?  Just dargo's

How many cars will come home with no windshields or back windows?  The answer is blowing in the wind

How much money in tires will toyo make on championship week after paying out 75k?  Money doesn't matter, Toyo is in it for the warm feeling they get

• Danny Steyn and screaming monkey like this
2017 - SMSE SEDiv ECR Champion
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

How Many transmissions will BFC have to change durring the week? Zero. Blake doesn't know how to turn a wrench. But, XFactor crew guys will have to change at least one per day on his car.

How many positions will Dargo lose from a spin on the warm up lap in one or all of the races? Everybody except for Blake ... since Blake broke his trans pulling off of the grid.

How many female racers will be aproached to do nude modeling at that track by Adept danny? Hopefully all of them. But, only if they are hot. 

After having announced that serious tech will be preformed post race what is the chance that all drivers in the shed will vote that they are all ok to just skip tech and head home?  They Drive Harder in NASA, not Tech Harder. This is a stupid question.

How many SM's will be sent to the dyno to prove that nobody is cheating?  They should dyno every single car so we can see how much faster the cars of the mid-pack drivers are.

How many cars will come home with no windshields or back windows?  Hmm. Tough call. But, I'm sure Dargo's will be the first to get blown out.  Hopefully SMMD Window Glass will be there to help out the victims.

How much money in tires will toyo make on championship week after paying out 75k?  Well, they already make you buy a set for the final ... so they make their money back right away. Not counting all of the tires people will buy leading up to it.

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Number:22

When did Jim change his last name? 

Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

When did Jim change his last name?

Jim didn't. We are talking about James Dargo.

• Jim Drago, Xav, Preston Pardus and 2 others like this

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts

Jim didn't. We are talking about James Dargo.

Ah.  Thanks for the clarification. 

FYI I have been told the cars go much faster without their rear windows.  

• Jim Drago likes this
Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Number:39

Ah.  Thanks for the clarification. 

FYI I have been told the cars go much faster without their rear windows.  

We will miss you on the track Michael, hope that you will still make the race as a spectator

• jpsomner likes this

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts

We will miss you on the track Michael, hope that you will still make the race as a spectator

Says the guy who didn't spend two weeknds vacuuming glass out of his car :) 

• Lee Thomas, Danica Davison and sdunlap10 like this

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Number:39

Says the guy who didn't spend two weeknds vacuuming glass out of his car :)

two weekends - you must suck at vacuuming dude!!!! 

• Michael Colangelo and Xav like this

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Well ... that is a woman's job.

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Alex Piku

Alex Piku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Region:Detroit
  • Car Number:77

Well ... that is a woman's job.

Whoa John, this is the 2018 NASA Champs Smack Thread.  I think the 1957 NASA Champs Smack Thread is here http://goo.gl/vBifEx

• Cnj, tylerbrown, Danica Davison and 1 other like this
Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts

back glass roughly 1500x500 mm and breaks into about 2.5 mm squares, 120,000 of them that explode and go all over:)  :)  ;)

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts

back glass roughly 1500x500 mm and breaks into about 2.5 mm squares, 120,000 of them that explode and go all over:)  :)  ;)

Now that you have done the math, the magnitude of my asshattery is more glaring.
  • Jim Drago and Danny Steyn like this

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts

Now that you have done the math, the magnitude of my asshattery is more glaring.

And you know if I was pissed I wouldn't be making jokes..  water under the bridge

• MPR22, FTodaro, Danny Steyn and 1 other like this

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users