Photo

Anyone doing the driver's school at Nelson in May?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dave Metz

Dave Metz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Region:OVR
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:36
Planning on going myself as long as car gets finished. Curious as to who else might be headed there.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jerry Cabe

Jerry Cabe

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Region:Cincy Region SCCA
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:10 SM
I'll be there either flagging or in Race Control. The host region, NeOhio Region, should have a list as the event gets closer. Is there anything you need for the school?

BTW, just the way the background blends in with your car in your avitar, it kind of looks like a Ferrari. Now there's an idea - forget the "Monster Miata" conversions, let's drop a Ferrari 12-cylinder into a Miata! :rolleyes:

Jerry Cabe
2014 Cincy Region Race Chair

"Just driving SM until the F1 is ready - Well the F-1 car is ready, but I'm not."

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Dave Metz

Dave Metz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Region:OVR
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:36

I'll be there either flagging or in Race Control. The host region NeOhio Region should have a list as the event gets closer. Is there anything you need for the school?

I am getting very close. Still need to pick up tires/wheels which will probably be next week. The only other bits are transponder, helmet and hans and I should be ready. Can't wait!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users